Armaid® New & Improved - ALL Rollers
Effective, professional-grade trigger-point therapy from home. Developed by a sports massage therapist, successfully relieve muscle tension and common sports injuries with DIY therapy tool.Item # ARMAID-PLUS
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Muscle Relief As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Armaid targeted recovery process provides muscle and pain relief in three easy steps.
- Locate the Sore Muscles: Roll over your arm muscles to identify tender zones to start the process of trigger point therapy.
- Apply and Maintain Pressure: After identifying a treatment area, place the center ball on the most painful spot and squeeze the handles, applying pressure to the muscle.
- Stretch Out the Tight Problem Areas: Keep maintaining pressure and begin stretching the muscle. You might be moving your hand if your sore spot is in your forearm. Or, you might be bending your elbow if the sore spot is in your upper arm. You’re now experiencing effective trigger point therapy.
Non-Skid Stabilizing Base
The Armaid tool is designed with a large, non-skid base to stabilize the tool while in use. You can comfortably place the tool on your leg, tabletop, wall, or any flat surface to perform trigger-point therapy and experience relief.
Different Tools For Different Pressure
The Armaid comes with several different rollerball attachments to provide you with different levels of pressure depending on the injury and location.
White Rollers: Perfect for starting your recovery journey. Three 1” hard plastic balls on a flexible rod for exploratory circular massage and effective trigger point therapy with the center ball.
Black Rollers: If you have low muscle mass or you’re suffering from a forearm pump, the black rollers are gentler and won’t exert too much pressure. Made of three 1” foam pieces, these are the softest rollers to tenderly massage your arm.
Yellow Roller: Like the white rollers, the Yellow Roller string contains three balls on a flexible rod, but the Yellow Roller is 1.25” to dig down a little deeper during your therapy.
Grey Rollers: The Grey Rollers are perfect if you suffer from pain in bony areas like the wrist or elbow. These three 1” balls are made of rubber and are softer than the white rollers, but still capable of performing circulatory and trigger point massage.
Orange Roller: The ultimate trigger point roller. The Orange Roller is great for users with above-average muscle mass and deep trigger points. At 2.5”, this ball is the most extreme roller for deep trigger point therapy and superior relief.
Armaid Massage Techniques
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
The ArmAid brand was created by a Sports Massage Therapist working on professional athletes. Designed to help all athletes on their recovery journeys through trigger point therapy, ArmAid has become a popular essential for many who play sports or train in the gym. Fitness Town is proud to carry this unique brand of recovery tool that helps our customers with Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Tendinitis, and more so that they can continue to live active lifestyles, longer.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.