RAD Rod - Massage Stick
The ultimate massage tool for flushing muscles and breaking up tough and unforgiving tissue. Designed to be used on large muscle groups of the body to relieve tension.Item # 1017
Shipping Calculated at checkout
The RAD Rod is covered by EVA material pads allowing the user to customize the level of pressure to a tee.
You can use it for usual rolling or push pressure for a deep tissue massage.
Plays Well With Others
You can up the ante by inserting one end of the rod into the centre hole of the RAD Atom to create a self-directed, crowbar-style shearing tool that pulls muscles open.
You can also slide your rod through your RAD Helix or RAD Axle and invite a friend to help you roll and flush out your entire back.
(Axle, Helix, and Atom sold separately).
RAD Mobility App
Download the free RAD Mobility app to access 250+ usage videos, curated playlists, and more.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose RAD because of our aligned values around helping people move more, their quality product and honest service. RAD’s mission is to improve body movement and propel radical lives through innovative tools and education. They believe that movement lives in both the mind and the body, and through constant innovation, re-innovation, and re-re-innovation, RAD strives to connect the two.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.