RAD Helix Massage Roller
Travel-friendly, deep tissue massager. Flushes out toxins and enhances your back’s range of motion with its unique anatomical shape.Item # 1016
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Inspired by DNA
The RAD Helix Massage Roller is made of a specially designed polymer that’s soft enough for whole muscle rolling yet strong for heavy-duty use.
The arched design mimics a double helix, the building blocks of the body. Its shape unlocks stiffness by flushing out toxins.
The unique polymer material of the RAD Helix is waterproof, sweat-proof, and non-porous so it doesn’t get wet and retain odour like typical foam rollers.
Built to fit over other tools and work twice as hard. Great for personal use or assisted rolling with another person.
Waste products and toxins from daily stressors build up in your tissue and can reduce your range of motion.
The Helix is constructed to make powerful contact with your body, pumping out toxins and leaving nothing but loose, limber muscles behind.
The RAD Helix is the perfect on-the-go tool.
You can use it at home, the gym, outdoors, and pack it in your suitcase. The size is 12.5” x 3”. 1 lb.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose RAD because of our aligned values around helping people move more, their quality product and honest service. RAD’s mission is to improve body movement and propel radical lives through innovative tools and education. They believe that movement lives in both the mind and the body, and through constant innovation, re-innovation, and re-re-innovation, RAD strives to connect the two.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.