GoFit Power Tubes
Available in nine different weight resistance levels, the GoFit Power Tubes can accommodate anyone at any fitness level looking for ultra-versatile options for functional fitness training, form check, muscle rehabilitation and muscle building.Item # GFI-ST20
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Durable materials for a safe secure connection
GoFit Power Tubes are designed for optimal performance. They feature heavy-duty components like military-grade webbing sewn together with reinforced box stitching for a safe and secure connection when working out.
Portable and travel-friendly
The smaller-weight GoFit Power Tubes are portable and easy to carry and can be taken anywhere – from training on the go, to outdoor workouts and travel. The bigger-weight tubes are easy to transport if you don’t mind lugging something that weighs 100 lbs.
Reliable weight resistant levels
When used with the GoFit power handles the power tubes become a colour-coded resistance system that can be used separately or stacked together to give you unparalleled weight resistance versatility.
- Strength-tested durable latex rubber construction
- Innovative tube connection for reliability
Additional accessories (sold separately):
Fit bands, power tubes, resistance bands workout infographic.
Instructional / How-To Media
How to use the GoFit Power Tubes
Instructional video on how to get fit with GoFit Power Tubes
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Go Fit because of our aligned values around helping people move more, no matter their age or stage of fitness. Since 1999, Go Fit’s goal has been to create a dramatic, positive impact by combining innovative gear with first-class instruction for real people ready to make a change. With a full range of products for core training, weight resistance, muscle pain management, yoga, and sports performance, Go Fit provides everything required to create an environment for fitness in your home or office.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
SHOW US YOURS
Show us your home or office fitness environment. Inspire others to fit opportunities for movement into their space. Follow, like, pin, and tag us.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.