GoFit Foam Roller
Data-driven features, Inspiring design, and Highly Durable foam rollers that guarantee ultra-efficient self-myofascial release. Highly functional, effective, non-deteriorating, simple, and invaluable piece of massage equipment.Item # GFI-FROLL- BLUE
Multipurpose Foam Roller
The GoFit Foam Roller provides you with custom-built, highly convenient balance training equipment. Its multipurpose feature gives you a top-quality personal massage therapy. You get to experience premium deep tissue massage, physical therapy, exercise, back pain relief, muscle recovery, and stretching, all-in-one handy foam roller. Whether you’re using it for sports rehabilitation, physiotherapy, pilates, or yoga, the GoFit foam roller is the best recovery tool that guarantees you all-around wellness, improved performance, and flexibility.
The GoFit Foam Roller is available in 18-inch size, 24-inch size, or 36-inch, depending on your rolling needs. With its range of sizes, this brilliantly designed trainer tool gives your muscles a unique intensity of potent massage and spice of variety to your self-healing repertoire. Enjoy innovative and inspiring routines on the GoFit foam roller which seamlessly offers you suitable foam roller sizes, so you enjoy a delightful muscle therapy whenever you want it.
Compact and Portable
You never know when you’ll get sore muscles, which is why the GoFit foam roller is designed to be compact and portable. This featherweight GoFit foam roller is reliable enough to be your personal massage therapist on the go with its superb finish. The compact feature on this foam roller allows it to fit into most kit bags and not lose shape over time.
Weighing precisely, 1Lbs fits well into any traveling package and can be easily carried around with you at the gym, office, or home to relax and loosen up muscles.
Dense Foam Roller
Unlike most soft or hard foam rollers, you need to worry about a floppy treatment or bruise on your skin; the GoFit foam roller is engineered to have the ideal firmness to penetrate even your most constricted muscles. With your comfort and recovery in mind, this wellness prop is constructed to give you a gentle yet effective muscle relaxation experience. You also get a reinvigorating feel after every strenuous activity since it’s decompressed, and a moderate cushion enhances circulation, flexibility and relaxation.
Patented PE Material Texture
The GoFit foam roller has a patented PE material texture that delicately pins and stretches your soft tissues for a world-class therapeutic massage. The foam massage system is made from PE foam to maximize comfort as you roll. You get to enjoy the ergonomic design of this GoFit foam roller that suits your comfort level and intended usage while making pressure more consistent. Its premium PE material allows for a well-targeted, more profound, and effective work on different body parts.
Non-Absorbent Water Resistant Foam Roller
IThe GoFit foam roller is the perfect training prop if you take your fitness seriously and work out to the max. With a surface specially designed to resist wetness, you’d still have your high-quality GoFit foam roller fully intact in an incidence of moisture contact. This non-absorbent feature espouses the supreme durability of this foam roller that delivers a faster, deeper self-myofascial release.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Go Fit because of our aligned values around helping people move more, no matter their age or stage of fitness. Since 1999, Go Fit’s goal has been to create a dramatic, positive impact by combining innovative gear with first-class instruction for real people ready to make a change. With a full range of products for core training, weight resistance, muscle pain management, yoga, and sports performance, Go Fit provides everything required to create an environment for fitness in your home or office.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.