LifeSpan Fitness C7000i Pro Series Upright Bike
Superior upright fitness bike fitted with LCD monitor, adjustable seats and resistance, multiple fitness programs, connectivity features and several other innovative functionalitiesItem # C7000i UPRIGHT
Out of Stock
16 resistance levels
- 3 phase generator, requires no outside
- Self-powered operation
The available resistance levels are quite worthy of note. With up to 16 resistance levels available, you can have a strenuous and challenging workout to keep you at the top of your game. Whatever your training goals may be, the LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Upright Bike allows you to push yourself beyond your limit. It has 3-phase resistance generator, Poly-V drive belt, self powered system monitor and a cast-aluminum pulley system that provides smooth, frictionless workouts.
The C7000i is built to provide maximum comfort during workouts. It has a large, convenient, and nicely cushioned seat, which can be adjusted to 19 different heights ranging from 76 to 104 cm, measured from the top of the seat to the fully extended pedal. This ensures athletes measuring different heights from 152 and 203 cm can have a pleasant and painless ride, no matter the speed, resistance level, or workout time. This bike simply provides everything you need to maximize your workout and get results.
Multiple training programs
The C7000i accommodates all your fitness needs and goals. With its 5 Weight Management programs, 5 Healthy Living programs, 7 Sports training programs, and 2 customized programs, you can train effectively. The bike also has two heart rate programs- Interval Heart Rate and Constant Heart Rate for more goal-oriented training. In the Interval program, you set a minimum and maximum heart rate and let the upright exercise bike control the resistance, taking your heart up to the maximum set rate and then back down all within the preset interval program. Whether you want to slim down, improve your fitness level or add some activity to your day, the C7000i Upright Bike will be there every step of the way.
The Grip-Pulse technology on the C7000i Commercial Upright Bike allows you to measure your heart rate during your workout, keeping you completely aware of your cardiovascular performance. Overall the LCD console also allows you to keep track of your fitness. With the C7000i you can make your indoor cycle training a lot more fun, interesting and worthwhile. Aside from the 19 fitness programs on the console, it also displays program name, date and time, calories, distance, RPM, heart rate, speed, and resistance level.
The C7000i upright bike is design-oriented to improve training experiences. Thanks to the free LifeSpan Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.0/ANT+ with the chest rate strap it comes with, you can track your fitness metrics and precisely measure your heart rate during training. Other connectivity features such as USB and Bluetooth also improve your experience by allowing you to connect with your devices for file sharing and music playlist sharing needs. The entire device is innovatively designed to help you effectively achieve your fitness goals and improve your level of health.
A nice feature of the C7000i upright bike is its self-generated power system. This means you don’t need to have electricity, therefore you can place the bike anywhere in your home and enjoy your workout. It generates its own power to keep the console on. It’s also space-efficient, eco-friendly and very profitable to your wallet.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Bike
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality bikes that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our bikes:
- What are the different types of bikes? Covering the most important question first. It’s important you understand the types of bikes on the market to determine which one is right for you.
- Spin (or indoor cycling) bikes will mimic a road bike the closest. These bikes feature a flywheel design with adjustable resistance that is usually controlled with a twist knob. With spin bikes, you have the option to choose magnetic or friction resistance. Magnetic resistance will feel the most natural and give a smooth ride. Friction resistance will be found on less expensive bikes and is increased by creating pressure on the flywheel with a felt pad. This type of resistance will wear out faster than magnetic resistance, but it will definitely get the job done.
- Upright bikes also mimic traditional bicycles, but some users find them slightly more comfortable for steady-state cardio. These bikes will have a wider, more padded seat and resistance is generally controlled with buttons rather than a knob.
- Recumbent bikes are the most supportive and feature a wide, contoured seat that provides coverage for the lower and middle back. The pedals are placed farther in front of the body, which allows the rider to slightly recline while pedaling. This type of bike is great for physical therapy.
- Finally, air bikes (or dual-action bikes). As indicated by its name, these bikes use air resistance to control the intensity. They feature a large fan wheel and wide handles that move back and forth as the user pedals, allowing for upper body engagement. This model offers “unlimited resistance” – the harder you push, the more challenging the workout becomes.
- What are your training goals? Someone recovering from knee surgery will most likely pick a different style bike than a CrossFitter. If you are looking for a bike to help you ease into a training routine, recover from an injury, or perform low-intensity, steady-state cardio, then you might want to go with an upright or recumbent bike. If you are looking for a heart-pumping, high-intensity workout that will burn a lot of calories, the air bike or the spin bike would be your go-to.
- Your weight and the weight of the bike: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bike is stable. If the bike wobbles or shifts back and forth during your ride, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the bike, but also the weight of the bike itself. The heavier the bike is, the sturdier and more stable it’ll be during your ride.
- Will you ride when the house is asleep? Even though you like to train at 5 AM, your housemate might not appreciate that early morning wake-up call. It’s important to note when purchasing a bike that the different types of resistance methods will also produce different levels of noise. If you cohabitate or enjoy watching tv while you ride your bike, you might want to pick a bike that offers a nearly silent ride.
- Will it fit your height? If you’re tall and need extra leg room, or you’re on the shorter side and need to bring the handlebars closer, it’s important to consider the bike’s adjustability. We recommend one of our bikes with customizable seat and handlebar heights if you want to accommodate individual preferences.
- Cool features: Finally, cool features. These are what we’d call “nice-to-haves”. The considerations above are important features to narrow down your options. Other factors like a display screen, workout programs, and heart rate connectivity are not essential, but they will help you decide on the perfect bike to fit you and your goals. Just remember, your bike purchase doesn’t need to be swayed by a cool connected fitness app or program. Nowadays, you can use these apps with any bike, so focus on finding the one that’s the right quality and price for you.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.