LifeSpan Fitness C5i Upright Bike
Solid, data-accurate, and sophisticated bike with innovative features such as the multi-color console, self-generated power, magnetic resistance, Bluetooth integration, personal training programs, and much more.Item # C5i UPRIGHT
Magnetic Resistance and Self Power Generating System
The C5i Upright exercise bike takes fitness to a whole new level. It offers an impressive level of exercise challenge to users with its 18lb flywheel that provides up to 16 resistance options. It’s self-power generating meaning you do not need power cables or batteries to power the console. The C5i allows you enough room to progress and reach your fitness goals without hassle.
Inbuilt Fitness Exercise Programs
No matter your level of fitness or endurance capacity, you can use the easy exercise programs on the C5i console to meet your health and fitness goals. Just select one of the pre-created programs (4 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 34 preset programs) and go.
All the programs are highly effective in enhancing users’ fitness levels and helping you to achieve your goals faster.
Transport Wheels and Sturdy Stands
The C5i Upright Bike is a very sturdy, weighing up to 45kg after assembly. Its stable legs keep the entire structure balanced on the floor while you ride, preventing any form of wobbling movement as you exercise. No matter how hard or how long you pedal, the C5i is built for durability and comfort. Even more, it has 2 rear wheels to enable users to transport it from place to place without needing extra help. Its superior mechanical and material features guarantee durability and value over time.
Accurate Console With Innovative Functions
The one-of-a-kind multi-color display screen fitted into the C5i gives users a complete view of their progress with personal data sharing options. You can also take advantage of the 34 different fitness programs available on the console to push your limits and build endurance through the various resistance options. The multi-color display monitor shows important fitness metrics such as program name, calories, heart rate, RPM, speed, and watts. It’s easy to use with soft-touch keys that give you complete control of its operations.
Compact Design with Inbuilt Features
Unlike most bikes in the market, the C5i exercise bike is portable enough to fit into any small space. It comes fitted with a multi-grip handles, adjustable cushioned seats, and self-balancing pedals that provide a satisfying training experience. It has a lightweight design yet can carry weights of up to 400lbs. All the features built into the C5i offers users maximum comfort and functionality as they workout. In fact, this stationary bike is one that’s sure to improve your workout lifestyle and position you to reach your body fitness goals.
Sharing and Connectivity
The C5i Upright Bike features Bluetooth connectivity that allows users to transfer their fitness results to other devices. You can also transfer your data to your favorite fitness apps such as Apple Health and Google Fit using the Lifespan active Trac App.
It’s also compatible with tablets and heart rate monitors that deliver a more goal-oriented physical training.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Bike
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality bikes that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our bikes:
- What are the different types of bikes? Covering the most important question first. It’s important you understand the types of bikes on the market to determine which one is right for you.
- Spin (or indoor cycling) bikes will mimic a road bike the closest. These bikes feature a flywheel design with adjustable resistance that is usually controlled with a twist knob. With spin bikes, you have the option to choose magnetic or friction resistance. Magnetic resistance will feel the most natural and give a smooth ride. Friction resistance will be found on less expensive bikes and is increased by creating pressure on the flywheel with a felt pad. This type of resistance will wear out faster than magnetic resistance, but it will definitely get the job done.
- Upright bikes also mimic traditional bicycles, but some users find them slightly more comfortable for steady-state cardio. These bikes will have a wider, more padded seat and resistance is generally controlled with buttons rather than a knob.
- Recumbent bikes are the most supportive and feature a wide, contoured seat that provides coverage for the lower and middle back. The pedals are placed farther in front of the body, which allows the rider to slightly recline while pedaling. This type of bike is great for physical therapy.
- Finally, air bikes (or dual-action bikes). As indicated by its name, these bikes use air resistance to control the intensity. They feature a large fan wheel and wide handles that move back and forth as the user pedals, allowing for upper body engagement. This model offers “unlimited resistance” – the harder you push, the more challenging the workout becomes.
- What are your training goals? Someone recovering from knee surgery will most likely pick a different style bike than a CrossFitter. If you are looking for a bike to help you ease into a training routine, recover from an injury, or perform low-intensity, steady-state cardio, then you might want to go with an upright or recumbent bike. If you are looking for a heart-pumping, high-intensity workout that will burn a lot of calories, the air bike or the spin bike would be your go-to.
- Your weight and the weight of the bike: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bike is stable. If the bike wobbles or shifts back and forth during your ride, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the bike, but also the weight of the bike itself. The heavier the bike is, the sturdier and more stable it’ll be during your ride.
- Will you ride when the house is asleep? Even though you like to train at 5 AM, your housemate might not appreciate that early morning wake-up call. It’s important to note when purchasing a bike that the different types of resistance methods will also produce different levels of noise. If you cohabitate or enjoy watching tv while you ride your bike, you might want to pick a bike that offers a nearly silent ride.
- Will it fit your height? If you’re tall and need extra leg room, or you’re on the shorter side and need to bring the handlebars closer, it’s important to consider the bike’s adjustability. We recommend one of our bikes with customizable seat and handlebar heights if you want to accommodate individual preferences.
- Cool features: Finally, cool features. These are what we’d call “nice-to-haves”. The considerations above are important features to narrow down your options. Other factors like a display screen, workout programs, and heart rate connectivity are not essential, but they will help you decide on the perfect bike to fit you and your goals. Just remember, your bike purchase doesn’t need to be swayed by a cool connected fitness app or program. Nowadays, you can use these apps with any bike, so focus on finding the one that’s the right quality and price for you.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.