MX Select Adjustable Training Bench
Adjustable training bench for various strength and fitness exercises. Compact design, sturdy and balanced structure, portability features, and quality upholstery antimicrobial fabric.Item # MX-BENCH
Out of Stock
Adjustable Seat and Backrest
The MX Bench is innovatively built to accommodate various physical training activities. It provides 2 seat positions and 6 best rest positions. The lumbar support solidly holds the best rest in place whether you’re in an inclined or declined position. The backrest is also extra-long for varying user heights. The overall mechanical features of the MX Benches are well constructed for comfort and are highly recommended for both intense and light physical training.
Antimicrobial Fabric Upholstery
With the MX Adjustable Bench, you never have to worry about losing your gym equipment due to deterioration caused by microbial activities. Usually, for low-quality upholstery fabric, the sweat, and moisture that encounters it causes it to degrade. But that’s not the case with MX Bench upholstery fabric. Its highly durable, top quality, and antimicrobial in nature offering surface protection against bacteria, mold & mildew, and other hazardous microbes.
Aside from its light weight of only 51.8 lbs (23.4 kg), the MX Adjustable Bench is highly portable with a compact design that fits into any small space. Whether you’re using it at home or fitness studio, you will not have to sacrifice large useful spaces. With an assembly dimension of only 50” (L) x 21” (W) x 16” (H) (Flat), it makes sense why most fitness enthusiasts choose it over conventional benches in the market. Furthermore, it’s fitted with two rear wheels and a lifting handle to make it easy for you to move and store the equipment after use.
This adjustable training bench is the perfect must-have bench for fitness fanatics. It makes a great addition to any home or fitness gym studio, offering unmatched versatility and functionality. Whether you’re using it for curls or other weightlifting routines, it provides the support you need to keep pushing your limits. And when you’re tired and feel like taking a rest interval, the soft upholstery seats will provide the best comfort just when you need it most.
Sturdy Frame Construction
The MX Adjustable Bench is designed to carry weights of up to 550 lbs. Its frame is constructed with commercial-grade powder-coated – silver steel that accommodates various physical training routines, be it weightlifting or workouts. The adjustable bench can be used along with power racks, barbell catcher, and other equipment. The entire structure is built with safety and durability in mind from the lumbar support to the steel frame holding up the seats.
Having a tripod-like design, the MX Bench adjustable training bench balances evenly on the floor to prevent wobbling movement during use. The anti-slip stands are also thoughtfully crafted to stop the bench from slipping or scoffing on the floor due to extensive use. You can rest assured that your safety is guaranteed as you use this fitness equipment for your daily physical training exercises.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose MX Select because of our aligned values around breaking down barriers to fitness, and our aligned belief that you can move more with less. By combining 10 pairs of dumbbells into a single system, the MX Select System requires less space and money to achieve the same training efficiency. For over a decade, the MX Select team honed and refined the system to make it what it is today. By creating a solution that is compact and does not require the space that a full gym provides, MX Select is empowering individuals to move more regardless of their environment.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Bench
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality benches that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our benches:
- What are your training goals? Fitness Town carries benches in several categories including flat weight benches, preacher curl benches, abdominal benches, Olympic benches, and adjustable and folding benches. Narrowing down how you’re going to train and what body parts you want to target will help you decide on the perfect bench for your goals. If you want a bench to help you target your arms, check out our preacher curl benches. If you want a versatile bench that you can swap between flat and incline, an adjustable bench is the one for you.
- Your environment: Account for the available space when purchasing your bench. If space is limited, consider one of our folding options that you can tuck away in between uses. Otherwise, choose a standalone bench if you have a dedicated space and plan to do some heavy-duty lifting.
- Weight limit: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bench is stable when you exercise and doesn’t shift or wobble. Review the weight limit of your equipment to minimize the risk of injury. Be sure to take both your weight and any extra you’ll be lifting into account.
- Extra accessories: As you grow in your fitness journey, you’ll want to add more equipment to your arsenal. Before purchasing, consider the upgrades or accessories that are available with your weight bench. Some options come with leg extension or preacher curl add-ons, easily turning your standalone bench into a full-body workout station!
- Your height and width: If you’re looking to purchase a weight bench for bench pressing or other movements where you’ll be lying down, you’ll want to make sure you take your height and width into consideration. It’s important that your head and shoulder blades are supported during the lift to maintain proper form and reduce the risk of injury. Look for a standard pad width of 12” and try to avoid going below 10”.
- Bench height: If you plan on doing bench presses, shoulder presses, or any other form of pressing, you’ll want your feet firmly planted on the floor during the exercise. If you’re on the shorter side, consider a bench that is 15-17” off the floor. 17-20”+ is better for taller athletes.
- Durability: It’s important to factor in how many people will use your bench and how often it will get used. For regular use and heavy training, you’ll want to choose a bench made of sturdy materials with a heavy weight limit. Fitness Town carries a selection of commercial-grade benches that will live up to heavy abuse and help you chase your fitness goals.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.