Lock-Jaw Olympic 2 - 2”Olympic Barbell Collar (Sold in Pairs)
Strongest, safest, and most durable collar with genuine lock, quick release, uni-body design, easy on and off, and suitable for all 2" Olympic bars.Item # OL2-BLK
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
The larger lever and uni-body design ensures easy installation and removal of the collar during workouts and is 50% stronger, while the elastomer pads and the resin frame protect the bar and plates from damage.
Ultimate Hold – Very Strong!
A barbell collar’s main function is to keep the weighted plates in place. The Lock-Jaw OLY 2 collar is the strongest and most durable collar on the market – strong and secure, preventing any slippage between your plates and the bar. This will assist you in keeping your barbell balanced and steady.
Lift More Weight
When you increase your weight during a lift, a shift in plate balance can take you out. Increase the weight you lift with the Lock-Jaw Oly 2 by adding stability and reducing any shift in weight on the bar.
Watch this independent review
In Your Home, Office, or Portable Gym
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.