Fitness Town Olympic Training Bar - 20kg / 700lb
Ideal for beginners looking for a basic barbell, reliable and durable construction, 700 lbs. capacity, 28 mm diameter for easy grip, fits Olympic weight plates.Item # FH6050-8
Heavy-Duty Chrome Steel Design
The 700LB Olympic Bearing Barbell is made of high-quality carbon steel with a 28mm grip diameter and compatible with Olympic weight plates. The 48.50lb Olympic bar is ideal for cross-training and powerlifting workouts.
700 Lb. Capacity for Home Gym
The Olympic Bearing Barbell has a weight capacity of 700 pounds and it’s ideal for free weight exercises at home. The bar ends are ribbed. The loadable sleeve has a screw thread design to keep the clip from slipping.
Upgraded Rotation Sleeve
The 700LB Olympic Bearing Barbell features brass bearings to allow for rotation and whipping. It spins perfectly and is built to last. The sleeves’ rotation reduces the amount of torque created by the plates, resulting in a more secure grip and less stress on your wrists and elbows.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.