Keiser® M3i Indoor Bike w/ M Connect Display
The ultimate indoor cycling machine, this bike set the standard and keeps raising the bar. It is the most popular bike in commercial spin gyms across the country because of its durability and adjustability, and smooth ride.Item # KEISER-005507BBC
The V-Shape design mimics different bike frames by enabling the user to adjust seat and handlebars to be raised in conjunction with one another and fit longer or shorter legs, torsos, and arms.
Rear-Fly Wheel Design
Instead of putting the flywheel directly under the rider’s sweat zone and other vulnerable mechanisms, it’s located on the rear of the bike. This makes it easier to clean and is better protected from sweat and corrosion.
Keiser M Series Pedal
Use your favorite standard workout shoes with the built-in toe clip straps on the M3i. Or, flip the pedal over to use your favorite cycling shoes with popular SPD cleats. The pedal provides superior comfort, safety, and durability.
M Connect Display
The new M Connect Display has been upgraded to include the technology in our M Series Converter. It can connect to devices, such as phones, tablets, and select wearables without additional setup or external devices.
It can also share data, such as power, cadence, speed, and heart rate with a wide array of popular, third-party, health and fitness apps and on-demand training content as well as Keiser’s M Series apps on connected devices.
The Poly-V belt is the key to Keiser’s drive-train design because it transmits very high loads over very small pulleys, achieving a good road-bike experience:
- Without a perimeter-weighted flywheel
- Without a more complicated drivetrain
- Without the unnecessary noise and vibration of a cog belt
The belt’s pre-tension design requires zero adjustments, and the M3i drivetrain requires no maintenance other than routine inspection.
M Series Saddle
The M3i comes with a saddle that includes 4-way adjustability, providing a classic road bike experience for a wide variety of users.
Keiser designed their adjustable seat mount to fit all standard bike saddles. This gives you the option to add your choice of saddle for that truly perfect fit.
- Media Tray included for tablet or phone device
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- With Keiser’s virtual experience, you can walk through all of the features in more detail
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
For over 40 years, Keiser has been changing the way people of diverse ages and abilities exercise, while helping to improve their performance and quality of life. Since its inception in 1977, Keiser has always been at the cutting edge of the fitness industry and remains there today with a full range of fitness produ cts for the young and the young - at - heart. We are proud to partner with Keiser because of their close alignment with our mission of keeping everyone moving at every age and any stage .
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Bike
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality bikes that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our bikes:
- What are the different types of bikes? Covering the most important question first. It’s important you understand the types of bikes on the market to determine which one is right for you.
- Spin (or indoor cycling) bikes will mimic a road bike the closest. These bikes feature a flywheel design with adjustable resistance that is usually controlled with a twist knob. With spin bikes, you have the option to choose magnetic or friction resistance. Magnetic resistance will feel the most natural and give a smooth ride. Friction resistance will be found on less expensive bikes and is increased by creating pressure on the flywheel with a felt pad. This type of resistance will wear out faster than magnetic resistance, but it will definitely get the job done.
- Upright bikes also mimic traditional bicycles, but some users find them slightly more comfortable for steady-state cardio. These bikes will have a wider, more padded seat and resistance is generally controlled with buttons rather than a knob.
- Recumbent bikes are the most supportive and feature a wide, contoured seat that provides coverage for the lower and middle back. The pedals are placed farther in front of the body, which allows the rider to slightly recline while pedaling. This type of bike is great for physical therapy.
- Finally, air bikes (or dual-action bikes). As indicated by its name, these bikes use air resistance to control the intensity. They feature a large fan wheel and wide handles that move back and forth as the user pedals, allowing for upper body engagement. This model offers “unlimited resistance” – the harder you push, the more challenging the workout becomes.
- What are your training goals? Someone recovering from knee surgery will most likely pick a different style bike than a CrossFitter. If you are looking for a bike to help you ease into a training routine, recover from an injury, or perform low-intensity, steady-state cardio, then you might want to go with an upright or recumbent bike. If you are looking for a heart-pumping, high-intensity workout that will burn a lot of calories, the air bike or the spin bike would be your go-to.
- Your weight and the weight of the bike: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bike is stable. If the bike wobbles or shifts back and forth during your ride, this not only puts excessive wear and tear on your machine but is also a safety hazard. Check the weight limit on the bike, but also the weight of the bike itself. The heavier the bike is, the sturdier and more stable it’ll be during your ride.
- Will you ride when the house is asleep? Even though you like to train at 5 AM, your housemate might not appreciate that early morning wake-up call. It’s important to note when purchasing a bike that the different types of resistance methods will also produce different levels of noise. If you cohabitate or enjoy watching tv while you ride your bike, you might want to pick a bike that offers a nearly silent ride.
- Will it fit your height? If you’re tall and need extra leg room, or you’re on the shorter side and need to bring the handlebars closer, it’s important to consider the bike’s adjustability. We recommend one of our bikes with customizable seat and handlebar heights if you want to accommodate individual preferences.
- Cool features: Finally, cool features. These are what we’d call “nice-to-haves”. The considerations above are important features to narrow down your options. Other factors like a display screen, workout programs, and heart rate connectivity are not essential, but they will help you decide on the perfect bike to fit you and your goals. Just remember, your bike purchase doesn’t need to be swayed by a cool connected fitness app or program. Nowadays, you can use these apps with any bike, so focus on finding the one that’s the right quality and price for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.