HOIST® HF-5165 7-Position F.I.D. Bench (Flat, Incline, Decline)
Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. bench offers exceptional value. It’s maneuverable, sturdy, versatile and made with heavy-duty steel that can withstand the toughest workouts.Item # HF-5165
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Adjustable Seat and Backrest
Personalize your workout by setting your Hoist 5165 F.I.D. Bench to your preferred position: upright, inclined or declined. Its stable structure means it can hold any weight under 1,000 lbs (454 kg) in any of the 7 different backrest positions. The seat positions can be adjusted from 0º to 20º in 10º increments, while the backrest positions go from -20º to 80º to accommodate varying user heights and training routines.
Hand Grip and Foot Pegs
The Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. Bench is fitness equipment you can buy with confidence, knowing that it will meet all your training needs. The handgrips keep you stable when exercising your legs, while the foot pegs keep you in position as you work on your upper body. Perform pullovers, kickbacks, and dumbbell curls without worrying about losing your balance.
Comfortable and Durable Leather Cushion
Designed to deliver the best performance, the Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. Bench is highly comfortable and portable with cushioned seats and a backrest made of the highest quality materials. Whether you’re in the inclined or declined position, the high-density foam padding will help reduce muscle fatigue during workouts. The entire structure is built to give you a safe and satisfying fitness experience.
Strong and Sturdy Metal Frame
Built with heavy-duty steel construction, the Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. Bench is strong enough to support up to 1,000 lbs (454 kg) and lasts for many years. The metal frame is fitted with various components, including the backrest brackets, footpeg and wheels for easy movement. The metal is durable, anti-scratch and can be cleaned using a damp cloth.
Anti-slip Stands with Tripod Design
The Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. Bench is fitted with plastic stand covers to prevent scuffing of the floor around your workout area. Its tripod design allows fitness fanatics to enjoy proper feet and body positioning as they push their limits with various training routines.
Complete Body Workout Station
The Hoist HF-5165 F.I.D. Bench can be used for a number of different body workouts for the upper and lower body. It’s designed to provide full-body fitness whether you’re using it with a dumbbell, for bench press, push-ups, or other exercises. You’ll get a complete effective workout that targets multiple locations of your body, including your triceps, abdominals, quads, biceps, and hamstrings.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose HOIST because they design equipment that allows our customers to bring the commercial gym experience home, providing the feel and features you love for smaller spaces. We are an exclusive distributor of HOIST in the Greater Vancouver area and are proud to be Canada’s #1 Commercial Distributor of HOIST products in 2018. We are proud to partner with a brand that stands behind its products with a 10-year warranty on almost all their premium strength products and the LeMond series exercise bikes. HOIST makes it a priority to provide distinctive equipment that emphasizes natural body motion to produce maximum results.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Bench
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality benches that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our benches:
- What are your training goals? Fitness Town carries benches in several categories including flat weight benches, preacher curl benches, abdominal benches, Olympic benches, and adjustable and folding benches. Narrowing down how you’re going to train and what body parts you want to target will help you decide on the perfect bench for your goals. If you want a bench to help you target your arms, check out our preacher curl benches. If you want a versatile bench that you can swap between flat and incline, an adjustable bench is the one for you.
- Your environment: Account for the available space when purchasing your bench. If space is limited, consider one of our folding options that you can tuck away in between uses. Otherwise, choose a standalone bench if you have a dedicated space and plan to do some heavy-duty lifting.
- Weight limit: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bench is stable when you exercise and doesn’t shift or wobble. Review the weight limit of your equipment to minimize the risk of injury. Be sure to take both your weight and any extra you’ll be lifting into account.
- Extra accessories: As you grow in your fitness journey, you’ll want to add more equipment to your arsenal. Before purchasing, consider the upgrades or accessories that are available with your weight bench. Some options come with leg extension or preacher curl add-ons, easily turning your standalone bench into a full-body workout station!
- Your height and width: If you’re looking to purchase a weight bench for bench pressing or other movements where you’ll be lying down, you’ll want to make sure you take your height and width into consideration. It’s important that your head and shoulder blades are supported during the lift to maintain proper form and reduce the risk of injury. Look for a standard pad width of 12” and try to avoid going below 10”.
- Bench height: If you plan on doing bench presses, shoulder presses, or any other form of pressing, you’ll want your feet firmly planted on the floor during the exercise. If you’re on the shorter side, consider a bench that is 15-17” off the floor. 17-20”+ is better for taller athletes.
- Durability: It’s important to factor in how many people will use your bench and how often it will get used. For regular use and heavy training, you’ll want to choose a bench made of sturdy materials with a heavy weight limit. Fitness Town carries a selection of commercial-grade benches that will live up to heavy abuse and help you chase your fitness goals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.