HOIST® CF-3753 7 Degree Smith Machine
Beginner-friendly, commercial grade heavy-duty smith machine ensures safety with EZ-LOC technology and mimics natural movements with 7° angle on exercises. Versatile and perfect for full-body workouts.Item # CF-3753
Out of Stock
EZ-LOC Technology for Maximum Safety
One of the move nerve-wracking parts of weightlifting is the fear of injury if you fail a lift. The Hoist 7 Degree Smith eliminates that fear so you can lift in peace. Designed with EZ-LOC LATCHING MECHANISM technology, the weight bar automatically locks and unlocks and safely stops – whether you’ve finished the set or you just need a break.
One-hand, Easily Adjustable Safety Stops
The 7-Degree Smith machine is designed with adjustable safety stops so that you can move them depending on the exercise. If you’re about to perform a squat, move them up just in case. If you’re benching, move them down so you can hit a full range of motion. The best part is that they’re so easy to adjust with the release knob that you can move them with one hand.
7° Angle for Natural Movements
As indicated by its name, this Hoist Smith machine features a 7° angle to mimic the natural bar path of an exercise as closely as possible. This promotes safety during exercises and helps you achieve proper form.
Maximize Your Storage with 10 Weight Plate Holders
Maximize the space in your home gym with the Hoist 7 Degree Smith with ten weight plate holders. With a total weight capacity of 1,350 lbs, there is plenty of room to store all your plates and get your gym floor back. As a bonus, they’re coated in polyurethane to help protect the frame from scratches and reduce noise during your set.
- Starting weight of Olympic Bar: 25 lbs (11kg)
- Maximum exercise weight capacity: 540 lbs (245 kg)
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose HOIST because they design equipment that allows our customers to bring the commercial gym experience home, providing the feel and features you love for smaller spaces. We are an exclusive distributor of HOIST in the Greater Vancouver area and are proud to be Canada’s #1 Commercial Distributor of HOIST products in 2018. We are proud to partner with a brand that stands behind its products with a 10-year warranty on almost all their premium strength products and the LeMond series exercise bikes. HOIST makes it a priority to provide distinctive equipment that emphasizes natural body motion to produce maximum results.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Rack or Cage
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality racks & cages that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our racks & cages:
- Your environment: Don’t rule out a power rack just because you don’t have a ton of room. Fitness Town carries squat racks with a small footprint that will easily fit into a corner of your home gym. Keep in mind that a full cage/rack will take up the most room, followed by a half-rack, and squat stands take up the least amount of room. You’ll also want to take your ceiling height into account as you choose your unit, you don’t want to be hitting your head as you’re doing pull-ups.
- Do you need storage? With maximizing your home gym floor space in mind, consider a power rack or cage that offers weight plate and barbell storage. Not only will it keep your gym floor nice and tidy, but it will also help you maintain the integrity of your barbell and Olympic plates.
- Versatility: You’ll want to pick a squat rack with a frame that supports a variety of exercises and any add-on attachments you might purchase in the future. It’s important to find a rack that offers versatility to grow with you through your fitness journey, so consider an option that comes equipped with a pull-up bar or add-on accessories like a dip bar or landmine attachment.
- Safety: If you will be training alone, or you’re working towards hitting a new PR, you’ll want to find a rack that comes equipped with spotter arms. These arms will act as a safety net to catch the barbell if you fail a lift – saving you and your floors from injury. Also, consider the material of the rack. Keep in mind that the thicker the gauge of steel, the sturdier the rack will be. Anywhere between 11–14-gauge steel is ideal for home gym use.
- Weight limit: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important to choose a rack or cage that can support the weight of your fully-loaded barbell. Make sure you choose a rack with a weight limit that can grow with you as you get stronger in your lifts.
- Your height: If you’re tall, you’ll want to consider a rack taller than 85”. But if you’re on the shorter side, this might be perfect for you. Consider how many people and statures will be sharing your power rack. We carry several racks that offer adjustable J-hooks or varied starting heights to accommodate lifters of all sizes.
- What are your training goals? Keep your goals in mind as you choose your power rack or cage. If you plan to power lift, make sure you choose a heavy-duty rack that can support the load. Also, consider the variety of exercises you want to perform. If you want to jump between squats and bench presses, make sure you choose a rack that is easily adjustable or multi-purpose.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.