HOIST® 5264 Adjustable Ab Bench
Superior quality adjustable bench for various high and low-impact physical training. Stable balance, sturdy frame, unique compact, and space-saving design.Item # HF-5264
10 Adjustable Positions
The Hoist 5264 Adjustable Ab Bench provides 10 adjustable positions to suit your various physical training routines. Whether you need a flat, inclined, or declined position from -5° to 40°, adjust in 5° increments to accommodate all your exercises. This feature is especially great for ab workouts that require different inclinations for effective results. The additional handle also allows users to enjoy an effective leg exercise.
Comfortable Tear-resistant Upholstery
The Hoist 5264 Adjustable Ab Bench is comfortable and portable with cushioned tear-resistant upholstery made of the highest quality fabric to ensure durability. Whether you’re seated, exercising, or just resting, you can rely on the high-density foam padding to help reduce muscle fatigue during workouts.
Compact Space-saving Design
Maximize value with this adjustable bench precision built with superb components and unique space-saving designs. With an assembly size of 57.50” x 28.07” x 39.57”, it gives you more room for your workout routines and is lightweight for users who seek to move it from place to place. The heavy-duty alloy steel frame and highly durable upholstery pad further confirm the quality maintained in every aspect of this adjustable bench. Its fully ergonomic construction also ensures maximum mobility for ab exercises enabling you to reach your fitness goals.
Durable and Versatile
The bench pad is flat and soft, covered with quality, textured upholstery fabric that improves your exercise experience. No matter the type of physical exercise it’s used for, the adjustable bench maintains its platinum coating. The seat pad and metal frames are sweat and moisture-resistant, allowing you to maximize use for as long as possible.
Anti-skid Levelers and Wheels
This sturdy bench has four stands covered with anti-skid plastic that also prevents the scuffing of floors around the area of use. It balances evenly on any flat surface and does not wobble as you exercise. If you’re looking to store the equipment elsewhere after use, it comes with two wheels that make it easy to haul the equipment to your storage area. The Hoist 5264 Adjustable Ab Bench is constructed to deliver maximum comfort for any type of exercise.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose HOIST because they design equipment that allows our customers to bring the commercial gym experience home, providing the feel and features you love for smaller spaces. We are an exclusive distributor of HOIST in the Greater Vancouver area and are proud to be Canada’s #1 Commercial Distributor of HOIST products in 2018. We are proud to partner with a brand that stands behind its products with a 10-year warranty on almost all their premium strength products and the LeMond series exercise bikes. HOIST makes it a priority to provide distinctive equipment that emphasizes natural body motion to produce maximum results.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Buying a Bench
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality benches that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our benches:
- What are your training goals? Fitness Town carries benches in several categories including flat weight benches, preacher curl benches, abdominal benches, Olympic benches, and adjustable and folding benches. Narrowing down how you’re going to train and what body parts you want to target will help you decide on the perfect bench for your goals. If you want a bench to help you target your arms, check out our preacher curl benches. If you want a versatile bench that you can swap between flat and incline, an adjustable bench is the one for you.
- Your environment: Account for the available space when purchasing your bench. If space is limited, consider one of our folding options that you can tuck away in between uses. Otherwise, choose a standalone bench if you have a dedicated space and plan to do some heavy-duty lifting.
- Weight limit: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits to keep you safe. It’s important that your bench is stable when you exercise and doesn’t shift or wobble. Review the weight limit of your equipment to minimize the risk of injury. Be sure to take both your weight and any extra you’ll be lifting into account.
- Extra accessories: As you grow in your fitness journey, you’ll want to add more equipment to your arsenal. Before purchasing, consider the upgrades or accessories that are available with your weight bench. Some options come with leg extension or preacher curl add-ons, easily turning your standalone bench into a full-body workout station!
- Your height and width: If you’re looking to purchase a weight bench for bench pressing or other movements where you’ll be lying down, you’ll want to make sure you take your height and width into consideration. It’s important that your head and shoulder blades are supported during the lift to maintain proper form and reduce the risk of injury. Look for a standard pad width of 12” and try to avoid going below 10”.
- Bench height: If you plan on doing bench presses, shoulder presses, or any other form of pressing, you’ll want your feet firmly planted on the floor during the exercise. If you’re on the shorter side, consider a bench that is 15-17” off the floor. 17-20”+ is better for taller athletes.
- Durability: It’s important to factor in how many people will use your bench and how often it will get used. For regular use and heavy training, you’ll want to choose a bench made of sturdy materials with a heavy weight limit. Fitness Town carries a selection of commercial-grade benches that will live up to heavy abuse and help you chase your fitness goals.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.