GoFit ProGym Extreme (Rubber Resistance Tubes)
The GoFit ProGym Extreme comes with 4 resistance tubes that allow 12 weight combinations up to 140lbs of resistance. Used together or individually, these extreme tubes will help your muscles learn and burn. A home gym, that fits in a bag!Item # GF-EPGYM
Out of Stock
GoFit’s Extreme Pro Gym Set comes with 4 superb-quality rubber resistance bands at increments of 20. 30, 40, and 50 pounds so you can adjust the weight to the best level for you!
Two attachable handles with a comfortable grip for optimal performance.
The two door anchors are made of thick, durable, and sturdy nylon webbing. The door anchors and included bag allow you to take your workout home, to work, or vacation!
Two reinforced and padded ankle straps for safe movement while working out.
- 4 Premium Rubber Resistance Tubes: 20 LB(Green), 30 LB (Red), 40 LB (Blue), 50 LB (Orange)
- Resistance Tubes have extra thick nylon webbing, reinforced stitching and heavy duty metal connecting rings
- 2 professional grade handles with easy grip rubber with heavy caliber
- 2 door anchors with thick nylon webbing
- 2 reinforced and padded ankle straps
- 1 professionally developed laminated exercise manual
- 1 carry bag
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Go Fit because of our aligned values around helping people move more, no matter their age or stage of fitness. Since 1999, Go Fit’s goal has been to create a dramatic, positive impact by combining innovative gear with first-class instruction for real people ready to make a change. With a full range of products for core training, weight resistance, muscle pain management, yoga, and sports performance, Go Fit provides everything required to create an environment for fitness in your home or office.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.