York® 20kg North American Chrome Olympic Training Bar
Introducing the Men's North American Chrome Olympic Training Bar – a masterpiece of precision engineering and durability for your weightlifting journey. Crafted by York Barbell, this Olympic Training Bar is a game-changer.Item # 32110
Chrome Finish for Longevity
The bar features a sleek and corrosion-resistant chrome finish, not only enhancing its aesthetic appeal but also providing a protective layer against the elements. This ensures that your investment in this training bar will last for years to come.
Dual Knurling for Versatility
The Men’s North American Chrome Olympic Training Bar is equipped with dual knurling, offering a secure grip for both Olympic lifts and powerlifting movements. The moderate knurling provides an optimal balance between grip and comfort, allowing you to focus on your form and technique.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.