TRX® Pro4 Suspension Training System
Recreate every move you’d do in a gym with your body weight at home. Just change your angle to change the challenge.Item # TRXPRO4
Out of Stock
Athlete Tried & Tested
Designed by athletes and trusted professional trainers to meet the demands of high-volume (and super varied) training
Total-Body Training System
- Safety-tested carabiner for up to 700 lbs
- Locking loops that prevent slipping
- Adjusters to change the length while working out quickly
- Sturdy foam handles for improved comfort
- Foot cradles to amp up any routine
Easy to Set Up Portable Gym
- Weighs 2lbs
- Can be set up in under a minute
- Has everything you need to train inside, outside, and on the go
- All-in-one suspension training system
- Professional grade materials designed to withstand the tough use
- Theft-resistant locking, 1,300 lbs. tested carabiner
- Equalizer & locking loops to keep even length
- Door anchor, suspension anchor, and mesh carry bag
- Free one-year subscription to TRX App
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
TRX was “MacGyvered” by founder Randy Hetrick while serving as a Navy SEAL officer in 1997, with an original concept that included a jiu jitsu belt stitched together with webbing from a parachute harness. Now a global brand, TRX shares many similar values with Fitness Town. TRX proudly showcases their customers across every age and stage of fitness with an inclusive vision to bring fitness to the masses.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.