Torque Rubber Encased Grip Plate w/Stainless Steel Center Hub
The 10, 25, and 45 lb plates feature a tri-spoke design for easy handling, while the 2.5 and 5 lb rubber grip plates boast a solid construction, making them ideal for precision training and lighter lifts.Item # Z4GP2.5
Durable Internal Casings
The internal casings are constructed from high-grade ductile steel/cast iron material, providing unmatched durability. Fully encased in high-grade rubber, these plates are built to withstand the toughest workouts.
Stainless Steel Hubs
The stainless steel hubs are hydraulically pressed into a permanent position, preventing surface damage to both plates and bars. This innovative design guarantees longevity and maintains the integrity of your equipment.
The 2.5 and 5 lb plates are perfect for precision training. Whether you’re working on technique, rehabilitating an injury, or incorporating high-repetition sets, these plates provide a stable foundation for controlled movements.
Enhance your functional fitness routines by incorporating Torque Rubber Grip Plates into dynamic exercises like lunges, kettlebell swings, or step-ups. The large grip area ensures a secure hold, allowing you to maintain control during dynamic movements.
Fitness Town chose Torque because of their relentless desire to help their audience achieve their potential, which is inspired by their “Don’t Quit. Ever.” attitude. Torque believes that every person has the desire for greatness inside of them, and that fitness is a journey of discovering your own greatness. Torque’s mission and vision is that every fitness facility will be equipped with the most innovative, intuitive, and safest training equipment possible, and we believe that this extends to your home gym.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.