Torque Fitness Bar Supports (Sold in Pairs)
Heavy-duty J-cups securely attach to your squat rack with aluminum spring pins, maximizing your safety. UHMW wear guards protect your bar’s knurling and rack uprights.Item # BS-103
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Safely Secured to Your Rack
The Torque J-Cup Bar supports are designed with an aluminum spring pin to prevent them from getting knocked off during your lift. This ultra-secure design ensures your safety and provides a smooth racking and unracking experience.
Designed with high-impact UHMW wear guards, your J-cups will protect your Olympic bar’s knurling and your rack uprights from any wear and tear, so you can enjoy your home gym for years to come.
- Load rating 875 lbs / 397 kg.
- Sold as a pair
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Torque because of their relentless desire to help their audience achieve their potential, which is inspired by their “Don’t Quit. Ever.” attitude. Torque believes that every person has the desire for greatness inside of them, and that fitness is a journey of discovering your own greatness. Torque’s mission and vision is that every fitness facility will be equipped with the most innovative, intuitive, and safest training equipment possible, and we believe that this extends to your home gym.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.