Torque Fitness 7' Arsenal with Single Cross
Commercial-grade squat rack made of heavy-duty 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel uprights. Small footprint frame, only 7’ tall, to easily fit in your home gym.Item # XA-7SX
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Built to Last
This commercial-grade squat rack is built to take a beating. Crafted out of 11-gauge steel, the 3” x 3” uprights offer maximum stability during your heaviest lifts.
Bridging the gap between squat stands and power racks, the Arsenal 7 provides the small footprint of a squat stand and the durability and versatility of a power rack. Because its height allows it to fit into any home gym with a 7’ ceiling, this is the ultimate squat rack for athletes who want maximum stability without sacrificing the coveted pull-up bar.
The J-Cups on the Arsenal 7 Rack is designed with high-impact UHMW to wear guards, so your rack and Olympic bar knurling will be protected from wear and tear. The J-cups also features a secure aluminum spring pin design to prevent them from being knocked off during your lift for maximum safety.
Features From Top to Bottom
This squat rack is loaded with features from the pull-up bar at the top to the built-in weight horns for storage and resistance band pegs at the base. The built-in storage helps to organize your gym and, when properly weighted, allows the rack to be used for suspension training without having to bolt it to the floor. The resistance band pegs can be used for over-speed training to develop unrivalled power and strength.
Optional attachments include bar catches (sold separately), triple play (weight storage/bar storage/battle rope anchor), dip/step/anchor, ground rotational trainer, and custom platform & insert.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Torque because of their relentless desire to help their audience achieve their potential, which is inspired by their “Don’t Quit. Ever.” attitude. Torque believes that every person has the desire for greatness inside of them, and that fitness is a journey of discovering your own greatness. Torque’s mission and vision is that every fitness facility will be equipped with the most innovative, intuitive, and safest training equipment possible, and we believe that this extends to your home gym.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.