The Stick Little Stick® - Massage Tool
For athletes and people with sore muscles always on the go. This recovery tool is 14 inches long, travel-friendly, and effective in the management of muscle pain.Item # STICK-KB-1000
Out of Stock
Shipping Calculated at checkout
The Little Stick, as its name implies, is 14 inches long and perfect to take it everywhere you go. Put it in your gym bag, backpack or luggage and say goodbye to muscle pain. On the plane, in the car, at the office, at the gym, you can use it wherever and whenever you like.
Helps Prevent Injuries
Warming up properly is essential for a safe workout and using the Little Stick can help you do just that. It will help boost your flexibility and range of motion during your workouts. Thus, it can level up your performance and keep overstretching injuries at bay.
After exercising, use the roller to ease tension, reduce lactic acid build-up, and speed up recovery.
• Effective in the management of growing pains and shin splints
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose The Stick because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement and their quality product. The Stick brand is passionate about providing the tools and knowledge necessary to release the quality and quantity of bodily motion. It is highly effective in the treatment of muscle pain and trigger points, two common barriers to movement. For the better part of three decades, The Stick has allowed people to self-perform general as well as segmental therapeutic procedures with a high degree of precision, removing the barriers to peak physical performance.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.