Teeter® FitSpine™ LX9 Inversion Table
Relieve back pain from the comfort of your home with the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table. Stretch and elongate your spine. Improve flexibility. Enhance comfort with ankle supports.Item # LX9
Out of Stock
Easy mounting and dismounting
The LX9 includes an arched base and boarding platform for smooth and easy mount and dismount for all users.
The FlexTech bed is designed to elongate the spine better than other inversion tables for a deeper stretch, providing superior pain relief.
Ankle Lock System
The LX9’s ankle lock system features an extra-long handle to reduce bend and strain, making locking in easy. It also has micro-adjustments for a customized fit around the ankles.
Ergo-Embrace Ankle Supports
The Ergo-Embrace ankle supports are designed to wrap around the entire ankle and distribute pressure for enhanced comfort.
Inversion Coaching at Home with TeeterMove
You can get professional support to use the Teeter anytime, completely free by downloading the TeeterMove app to access “Getting Started” tutorials, guided inversion sessions led by a Corrective Exercise Specialist, and goal-specified classes to advance your recovery journey every step of the way.
- LX Ergonomic Frame with Boarding Platform
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles
- LX Storage Caddy
- Lumbar Bridge & Acupressure Nodes
- Ships 80% Pre-assembled
- EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles
- LX Storage Caddy
- FitSpine® Lumbar Bridge
- FitSpine® Acupressure Nodes
- Head Pillow
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.