TANK™ - All Surface Sleds
A revolutionary sled push with rubber treaded tires and a frictionless resistance braking system offers a totally customized full-body workout on any terrain.Item # XTTM1-RPH-101
3 Resistance Training Levels
The TANK is designed with an innovative frictionless braking system that results in three training levels. 1: Speed Power, 2: Acceleration Power, and 3: Explosive Power. This internal resistance sled allows you to be in control of the intensity of your workout. The faster you push, the harder your workout gets, making it perfect for beginner to advanced athletes.
- No weight plates are required to increase the workout’s difficulty. However, you can add a plate or two to keep the wheels down during some movements.
- Frictionless resistance
All Terrain Design
The TANK M1 was designed to be used on all terrains, rain or shine. The rubber-treaded tires are non-marking and help provide traction on a variety of surfaces from turf to asphalt. These rubber wheels also help to provide a virtually silent training experience, unlike traditional friction sleds (goodbye angry neighbors). The TANK’s electrostatic paint coating helps protect it from the outdoor elements without fear of it being damaged.
- High-impact plastic housing provides protection for the TANK’s mechanics without adding extra bulk. The TANK M1 has the lowest weight in the internal resistance sled category (67 pounds).
Removable, Ergonomic Handles
The TANK comes standard with Performance Handles that feature custom molded grips on the high and mid-handles, giving you multiple pushing and pulling positions. These handles are fully removable making transportation or storage of the M1 a breeze in between workouts.
- Multiple arm and hand positions allow you to push, pull, tow or use the TANK as a stationary device.
- Low tow bar design allows you to push and pull in both directions
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Torque because of their relentless desire to help their audience achieve their potential, which is inspired by their “Don’t Quit. Ever.” attitude. Torque believes that every person has the desire for greatness inside of them, and that fitness is a journey of discovering your own greatness. Torque’s mission and vision is that every fitness facility will be equipped with the most innovative, intuitive, and safest training equipment possible, and we believe that this extends to your home gym.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.