Stud Bar Pullup Bar (For 8', 9', 10' Ceiling or Wall mount)
Upgrade your home gym and minimize injury risk with this heavy-duty steel, stud-mounted pull-bar. 600lb weight rating withstands weighted or kipping exercises.Item # STUD-PULLUPBAR-S
Stable And Sturdy Design
Crafted out of heavy-duty 14-gauge powder-coated steel and mounted directly into the studs in your ceiling, this pull-up bar is not going anywhere during your workout. The 600lb weight capacity makes this bar suitable for heavy pull-ups, intense kipping pull-ups, or other gymnastics exercises. Features a comfortable 1.25” diameter grip.
Find Your Fit
The Stud Pull-Up Bar is available in 3 different sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights. Choose the Small Bar for 8’ ceilings, the Standard Bar for 9’ ceilings, and the Large Bar for 10’ ceilings.
- Small Bar hangs 10”-14” below the ceiling
- Standard Bar hangs 14”-22” below the ceiling
- Large Bar hangs 31” to 39” below the ceiling
- 48” width for wide-grip pull-ups
- Hammertone powder-coated finish
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.