Stretchwell 41" Resistance Bands
Lightweight and portable, these 41” resistance band loops are easy to pack in your bag and offer a convenient alternative to using bulky weights for strength and resistance exercises.Item # SW-41-ORNG-0-THIN
Five resistance levels available:
Thin Orange: 3-20lb
Natural/Red Mini: 5-35lb
Red: 10 to 50lb
Green: 50 to 120
41” resistance bands are also great for mobility work.
41” bands can be used to accentuate the negative part of a rep.
Great for squat jumps and squats, as well as assisted pull ups.
Check out these videos for a variety of workouts using resistance bands:
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Since 1994, Stretchwell has sold high-quality physical therapy and fitness products for rehabilitation and exercise. Their resistance bands and tubing are manufactured with a patented layering process that delivers superior and longer-lasting products than traditionally produced bands and tubing. Fitness Town chose Stretchwell because of their quality product and customization capabilities.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.