Stretchwell 20" Band Loops
Take your training anywhere. These portable bands add resistance and intensity to bodyweight and strength training workouts. Durable latex rubber is smooth and long-lasting.Item # SW-20-NAT-1-MINI
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Color-Coded Resistance Levels
The Stretchwell 20-Inch Bands come in 5 resistance levels to offer you versatility in your training. The color-coded bands make it easy to identify the resistance level you want for your workout.
- 1/2 inch bands: 5-35 lbs of resistance
- 1 inch bands: 15-50 lbs of resistance
- 1 1/2 inch bands: 25-70 lbs of resistance
- 2 inch bands: 35-90 lbs of resistance
- 2 1/2 inch bands: 45-100 lbs of resistance
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Since 1994, Stretchwell has sold high-quality physical therapy and fitness products for rehabilitation and exercise. Their resistance bands and tubing are manufactured with a patented layering process that delivers superior and longer-lasting products than traditionally produced bands and tubing. Fitness Town chose Stretchwell because of their quality product and customization capabilities.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.