Slastix Dual Clip Resistance Band 48"
Unleash the power of dynamic resistance training with these Slastix Dual Clip Resistance Bands. Engineered with safety and durability in mind, these bands are crafted to give you the optimal workout experience. The dual clips attach securely to any base, or hook onto themselves to create a loop.Item # SS48VL
Made from high-quality latex, these bands are built to last, ensuring they stand up to the most intense workouts.
Patented Slastix Design
The unique elastic sleeve design protects the tubing from external damage and over-extension, reducing the danger of the band snapping mid-session and extending its overall life, as well as ensuring user safety.
Suitable for users of all fitness levels and can be utilized in various workout regimes including strength training, flexibility, and rehabilitation exercises.
Fitness Town chose Stroops because of their high quality and highly functional product line, and their distribution partner support. Stroops, founded in 1993, was created because of a lack of functional training designs in the fitness industry; Particularly the safety aspects of resistance band training. Stroops developed the “Slastix” Band, which consists of a fabric tubular casing around an elastic tube preventing it from being overstretched and protecting the user if the band was ever to wear out and snap. It is known as the airbag and seatbelt for elastic resistance training. Safety is the basis for much of Stroop’s ongoing product development as they continue to innovate and transform fitness products worldwide.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.