SCHIEK Contoured Lifting Belt
Patented cone-shape supports the downward angle of the lower back and hip-and-rib contour prevents digging and friction at your sides. One-way Velcro for secure fit.Item # 2004-XS
Shipping Calculated at checkout
The Schiek 2004 Contoured Lifting Belt features 3 patents for a supportive and comfortable fit that works with your body’s natural shape.
- A one-way “Slide N’ Grip” Velcro closure ensures you get a tight, secure fit.
- A downward angle fits the natural angle of your back. (4.75” wide in the back)
- Hip-and-rib contours prevent digging and friction into your sides while you’re lifting.
Slide N’ Grip
This belt utilizes a stainless-steel buckle with “Slide N’ Glip” VELCRO® fasteners to give athletes an exact, fully customizable fit.
Tighten or loosen the blet quickly and efficiently when moving from heavy lifting to lighter work.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Schiek because of their quality product and service, and their dedication to holding themselves to the following standards since their start in 1991. Unique Patented Products, Innovative Features, High Quality Construction, Most Products Made in the USA Customer Service that will speak for itself.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.