Rehband Rx Line Knee Support 5mm (Black)
Ideal for athletes who want greater support without sacrificing flexibility while exercising. Muscle coordination and control improvement, added warmth and compression, freedom of movement.Item # 105306-010133
Patented Anatomical Design
The Rehband knee support’s patented anatomical fit and shape enables it to follow the body’s motions, ensuring that it stays in place during workouts. This creates a mental and physical frame that keeps your body moving in the direction of strength rather than injury. It also helps ensure that your movements are more controlled and safe.
If you look inside the Rehband knee sleeve, you can see the actual contour of a leg. This anatomical shape distributes compression more evenly across the entire knee, enhancing its efficacy and function in promoting proper movement and comfort.
When wearing the Rehband RX Knee Sleeve will make you feel safer and stronger, so you’ll be more comfortable to push yourself harder. The compression provided by the Rehband knee support will help you have more controlled and stable movements. Paired with the warmth that protects your joints and soft tissues from injury, the compression will boost your performance capability.
Speed Up Recovery
Knee sleeves from Rehband are designed to not only protect your knees after an injury, but also to prevent injuries and re-injuries. The quicker you get back to exercising after an injury, the faster you’ll recover. Rehband knee sleeves help you regain control of your knee and get back to being active faster. In addition, the Rehband knee sleeve’s warming effect promotes better blood flow and keeps your knees warm.
- 5mm thick SBR/Neoprene
- Sold individually
- Fits right or left knee
- Available in a variety of colors
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.