PEANUT ROLLER FOR BACK PAIN RELIEF
Double Lacross Ball Design
The Roller is RAD Roller’s cornerstone product and with just one use you’ll see why it has inspired a full-on RADvolution of body and back massage tools.
This is the Original ‘regular’ roller but it comes in firmer and softer density as well.
The original is a great starter roller for most people but look to the softer density for sensitive areas.
The denser the roller, the higher the intensity for digging into muscles.
RAD MOBILITY APP
Back and Neck Pain Relief
How-To’s and More
Let the RAD App help you relieve tension, increase your mobility and, most importantly, move and feel better. Whether you’re into crossfit, personal training, yoga, pilates, zumba, marathons, biking, etc., we can help you experience real-time injury prevention, muscle recovery, and relief in motion.
- 250+ how-to videos
- Curated playlists by lifestyle and body area
- Track your progress
Eco Friendly Material
The RAD Roller Original is made from eco-friendly silicone, BPA latex-free and plastic-free so you know the product you are purchasing is 100% toxin-free.
The Closest Thing to Human Hands
Everyone knows massage therapy is great for both your mind and your body, but who has the time—and perhaps even more importantly, the money—to get one every day? Nobody we know, that’s for sure.
The patent-pending RAD Roller was designed by experts to closely replicate the touch of a trained massage therapist anytime and anywhere. It provides controlled, acute release to unlock your body’s true movement potential whenever it fits in your schedule.
In Your Home or Office
Fitness Town chose RAD because of our aligned values around helping people move more, their quality product and honest service. RAD’s mission is to improve body movement and propel radical lives through innovative tools and education. They believe that movement lives in both the mind and the body, and through constant innovation, re-innovation, and re-re-innovation, RAD strives to connect the two.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.