RAD Centre - Inflatable Massage Ball
RAD Centre Massage Tool provides a visceral release, mobilizing your organs and activating the critical bodily systems that live within your abdominal walls.Item # 1026
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Inflatable Massage Ball
The Centre is inflatable and comes with its own pump, so you can pump up the ball to whatever level feels most comfortable to you. Oftentimes, we use this for massage of the abdomen, so having it nice and soft is a huge benefit. You can also make it quite firm for use on the upper back, and more.
Massage Ball to Aid in Digestion
The average person sits 9+ hours a day – a sad reality for our organs and digestive processes. Rolling on the RAD Centre activates your insides with visceral massage promotes circulation, activating bodily systems where you need it most.
RAD Mobility App
With the RAD Centre you get access to expert abdominal massage how-to’s and more with the RAD Mobility App. Whether you’re into CrossFit, personal training, yoga, Pilates Zumba, marathons, biking, etc., we can help you experience real-time injury prevention muscle recovery and motion relief.
- 250+ how-to videos
- Curated playlists by lifestyle and body area
- Track your progress
- Customizable routines
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose RAD because of our aligned values around helping people move more, their quality product and honest service. RAD’s mission is to improve body movement and propel radical lives through innovative tools and education. They believe that movement lives in both the mind and the body, and through constant innovation, re-innovation, and re-re-innovation, RAD strives to connect the two.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
SHOW US YOURS
Show us your home or office fitness environment. Inspire others to fit opportunities for movement into their space. Follow, like, pin, and tag us. Have your spaces shown here.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.