PowerBlock Sport Adjustable Dumbbells 5-50lb Pair
Introducing the PowerBlock Sport 50 Adjustable Dumbbell Set – a revolutionary solution for your strength training needs. This set offers a weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand.Item # 503-00186-01
Compact and space-efficient
the PowerBlock Sport 50 set comes in dimensions of 12.5″L x 6.5″W x 6.5″H, making it an ideal choice for home gyms or limited workout spaces. The Sport 50 configuration replaces 9 pairs of traditional dumbbells or 540 lbs of free weights in the space of just one pair.
The side rails of the dumbbells incorporate bands that clearly display the selected weight, simplifying the weight selection process. The ‘Auto-Lock’ mechanism on EXP models allows for micro-adjustments by reducing the handle weight in 2.5 or 5 lb increments. The Selector Pin can be easily inserted to choose the desired weight.
Built to last
The PowerBlock Sport 50 features a solid steel construction with a durable powder-coated finish, ensuring longevity and robust performance. The open design of the handles promotes an increased range of motion, complemented by a comfortable contoured rubber grip for optimal handling during your workouts.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.