Power Plate® Mini + Handheld Massager
Meet the Power Plate Mini Plus - an innovative handheld massager designed for those who seek to combat muscle soreness and enhance recovery. Includes travel case.Item # 62PG-900-09
After a strenuous workout, muscles can be tight and sore. Using the Power Plate Mini Plus can help in alleviating this soreness by improving blood flow to the muscles, aiding in the removal of lactic acid and other metabolic wastes.
Daily Stress Relief
For those who experience tension due to daily activities like prolonged sitting or heavy lifting, the Power Plate Mini Plus can be a boon. Regular use can help in releasing built-up tension and preventing chronic muscle tightness.
Fitness Town chose Power Plate because of our aligned dedication to improve peoples’ quality of life at every age and any stage of fitness. From space programs to elite athletes, wheelchair bound persons regaining the ability to walk, to the average exerciser: Power Plate offers safe and inclusive programming for both active and aging populations. Power Plate’s low and gentle 3D vibration triggers immediate contractions of working and stabilizing muscles, resulting in positive improvements in strength, balance, flexibility, postural control, circulation, coordination, and even contributes to positive hormonal responses.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.