North West Rubber SportFloor® Stamina (4' x 6' x 3/8")
Commercial-grade rubber flooring protects your gym or fitness space. 100% vulcanized flooring provides durability and traction, and the non-porous surface minimizes clean-up and odors.Item # 5802001
The Stamina offers versatility when it comes to installation. This SportFloor can be adhered, loose laid, or interlocked across your gym floor, giving you options that fit your space and schedule.
Ultra-Durable 100% Recycled Vulcanized Rubber
The NWR Stamina SportFloor is made of 100% recycled vulcanized rubber for ultimate durability. The non-porous surface is engineered to help repel sweat and other liquids, creating a non-slip surface that minimizes clean-up, odors, and maintenance.
- Dent resistant
- Protects floors
- Smooth top, textured bottom
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
For over 50 years, North West Rubber has been a leading manufacturer of recycled rubber flooring solutions throughout North America and globally. They were founded on the principles of hard work, honesty, determination, environmental stewardship, and ensuring that they do everything possible to take care of their customers. Fitness Town is proud to partner with a local Canadian company that engineers flooring solutions for fitness applications.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.