MX Select MX85-Rapid Change Dumbbell System (12.5 lbs to 85 lbs)
Space and time-saving design, perfect for any home gym. Replace your 10-pair dumbbell set and make safe, accurate, rapid adjustments with the unique selector dial.Item # MX-85-NEW
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Rapid Change System
Easily adjust your dumbbell set from 12.5 lbs to 85 lbs at the click of a button. Simply rotate the number on the easy-to-read yellow dial from 1-10, push the button, and you’re locked in and ready to go! It’s that quick and easy. The patented steel rack & pinion selection system guarantees a balanced feel and secure weight every time.
No oversized clunky handle – the grip on the MX85 Select Adjustable dumbbells is very well balanced and has a natural feel. As a bonus, the handle is antimicrobial to help protect against mold, mildew, and other hazardous microbes that can interfere with your training.
10 Dumbbells in One Set
The space-saving design of the MX85 Adjustable dumbbells is perfect for any home gym. This set provides the weight of over ten pairs of dumbbells into one ultra-compact set (and if you offset the weight, you get 19 weight combinations). The MX patented Handset Cradle makes for easy storage of the weights when you’re done with your workout.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose MX Select because of our aligned values around breaking down barriers to fitness, and our aligned belief that you can move more with less. By combining 10 pairs of dumbbells into a single system, the MX Select System requires less space and money to achieve the same training efficiency. For over a decade, the MX Select team honed and refined the system to make it what it is today. By creating a solution that is compact and does not require the space that a full gym provides, MX Select is empowering individuals to move more regardless of their environment.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.