MX Select MX30-Rapid Change Dumbbell System (7.5 lbs to 30 lbs)
Take your weight training anywhere with adjustable dumbbells that feel like the real ones. Incredible performance, high-quality construction, space-saving design, and rapid weight adjustments. Choose your desired weight between 7.5-30lbs.Item # MX-30
Out of Stock
Innovative Rapid Weight Adjustment
The revolutionary MX30 dumbbell has a unique dual dial adjustment system that allows you to quickly increase or decrease the weight plate sizes to transition faster between exercises and sets. It offers a variety of weight settings allowing users to maximize their workouts through bicep curls and chest/shoulder presses, among others.
Compact Space Saving Design
The MX30 dumbbell’s sleek design and compact size sets it apart. Its nicely coated materials and innovative mechanical features offer users the best weightlifting experience every time. It helps increase your training efficiency and saves indoor space with its robust and intelligent design. The weight plates and cradle only take up a small horizontal space and lock in securely to enhance your home gym or fitness studio. Just one pair of dumbbells replaces ten different space-consuming sets.
With the adjustable dumbbell set cradled, all you need to do is select the desired weight on each side and lock it in. Users can now select the perfect weight with micro increments of up to 2.5lbs and lower the risk of injury during training.
It offers 10 standard weight settings, including:
Heavy-duty Metal Construction
Crafted with top-quality metal and coated with an antimicrobial formula that offers surface protection against bacteria, mould & mildew, and other hazardous microbes.
Durability and Functionality
MX30 rapid change adjustable dumbbells offer exceptional value, durability, ergonomic plate shape, weight range and functionality that enhances your physical training experience. From gym-quality weight plates to perfectly contoured grip and rapid adjustments, it delivers more than you can expect from dumbbells in its class. The weights are balanced when training and evenly distributed, allowing you to build your muscles more effectively. In an extremely small footprint area, you can go from 7.5lbs to 30 lbs without much effort plus the cradle makes it even easier to remove and fit the weight back in place.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose MX Select because of our aligned values around breaking down barriers to fitness, and our aligned belief that you can move more with less. By combining 10 pairs of dumbbells into a single system, the MX Select System requires less space and money to achieve the same training efficiency. For over a decade, the MX Select team honed and refined the system to make it what it is today. By creating a solution that is compact and does not require the space that a full gym provides, MX Select is empowering individuals to move more regardless of their environment.
Why you should bring Free Weight Equipment home?
- A common myth is that free weights are for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though free weights can be used for those purposes, weight training is for everyone and is critical in supporting the body’s functional abilities.
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle).
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- Free weights offer maximum exercise flexibility – there are limitless ways to push and pull a free weight to promote strength and health. However, some knowledge or guidance is required in order to optimize your movements for effectiveness and safety.
- Free weights offer resistance training in smaller spaces than strength equipment. A few free weights in the right range is all many will need to meet their training needs. There are even adjustable options for a wider weight range in smaller spaces.
- Free weights are generally portable and storable – use them in any room of the house or take them to your favourite outdoor space.
- If you are intimidated by Free Weights, check out our Strength Equipment options or resistance training Accessories.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.