MiR Add On Weight (3lb, Sold Individually)
Simply add more weight to gradually increase the resistance in your vest. Can be used with all MiR short, airflow, pro weighted vests, belts and shorts. Compatible with other weighted vests as well.Item # mirADDON
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Compatible with most weighted vests
Customize your training with the right weight for you. These weights weights can be used with all MiR short, airflow, pro weighted vests, belts and shorts. Compatible with other weighted vests as well.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Based out of San Jose, CA, MiR offers a wide range of durable weighted vests designed to challenge and add an extra layer of difficulty to your workout. For over 10 years, MiR has put people over profit, contributing their success to their ability to make people happy with their products. Fitness Town is proud to carry the MiR short adjustable weighted vest, and women’s weighted vest. They offer a lifetime service warranty on all products.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.