LifeSpan Fitness TR4000i Folding Treadmill
High-quality, feature-packed fold-away treadmill. Durable steel frame, ultra-cushioned shock-absorbing running surface with a thick 60” belt. Powerful 3.25 HP motor tops off a superior treadmill.Item # TR4000i
Out of Stock
With the 7” full-color touchscreen you can easily keep your fitness at your fingertips. The newly revamped LifeSpan TR4000i offers three unique dashboards to view your essential stats in graphic dashboards (graph view, gauge view, and track view). This foldable treadmill utilizes LifeSpan’s familiar, easy-to-use console so you won’t waste time from your workout learning a new interface. Simply set the console and begin your workout, it’s that easy! And with physical buttons on the console, you can easily adjust the speed and incline without losing pace on your run.
- Full-Color Touch Display
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Console Buttons
- Console readouts – Time, calories burned/burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max heart rate, incline/decline level, split time, elevation change
- 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
50+ Fitness Inspiring Workouts
You choose your workout on the TR4000i with 50+ programs like races, fitness tests, and customizable persona programs. With the addition of multiple dashboard view options, you’ll achieve your fitness goals faster with the help of this treadmill.
A Foldable Treadmill That’s Sleek and Durable
Featuring a powerful 3.5 HP continuous-duty motor, this treadmill takes all that you can give – and then some. Push your body to its limits with the 13 levels of incline, 3 levels of decline, and speeds up to 12 mph. With the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors available, this treadmill is as durable as the open road itself.
Sturdy and Intelligent Shock Absorbing Deck
Take it easy on your knees, back, and joints with the TR4000i that features a sturdy 1” deck and 8 compression shocks that reduce noise and absorb foot strike. The 22” x 60” running surface and robotically welded, all-steel frame are engineered to simulate real-world conditions and withstand miles of use. The TR4000i is designed with intelligent features to help you reach your fitness goals faster. The patented Intelli-Guard system ensures your safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off, so you can step back on with ease. And the Intelli-step feature works like a built-in pedometer to automatically count your steps, so all you have to focus on is how far you can push yourself in your walk or run.
Stay engaged during your workout with built-in Bluetooth and premium-sound Bluetooth speakers that allows you to wirelessly connect your smartphone to listen to your favorite songs or watch the latest hit TV series. As a bonus, there’s a built-in USB charger that allows you to charge your phone or tablet during your workout, so your phone won’t run out of juice before you do.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone for music and other audio.
Feel the Power of a 3.5 HP continuous-duty motor
The TR4000i’s superior 3.5 HP continuous-duty DC motor is powerful enough to withstand your most demanding workouts. At the center of your product, LifeSpan uses only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors in their line of treadmills. This product is built to last, and you can feel confident knowing you’re getting the strongest, most durable product available.
- Heart Rate Monitor – including contact heart rate sensors
- Audio – Dual Bluetooth speakers
- Media Holder for phones and tablets
- EZfold Technology
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.