LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i Folding Treadmill
Excellent value, updated features, fold-away space saver. Durable under moderate to high intensity use for athletes under 200 lbs. Light intensity use over 200 lbs.Item # TR1200i
- 7” Full Color Display
- 3 Different Dashboard Screens
- Simple Touch
- Bluetooth Connectivity
The TR1200i’s quick-load screen and simple console buttons make it easy to get moving without delay. Users can rotate through multiple dashboard themes for their preferred workout view on a vibrant, full-color 7” display, and use the convenient built-in Bluetooth to sync their workout results with ease.
- 2 Heart Rate Control Programs
- 5 Healthy Living Programs
- 7 Sports Training Programs
- 2 User Setup Programs
A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR1200I folding treadmill comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs: 2 heart rate control, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5 weight loss, and 2 user customizable programs. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective treadmill workouts help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
Simple Treadmill Folding & Unfolding
The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the LifeSpan TR1200i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use.
Perfect Mix of Durability & Performance
- 2.5 HP Continuous-Duty Motor
- 20″ by 56″ Running Surface
- 8 Compression Shock Absorbers
Designed to perform and built to last, the TR1200i’s powerful and long-lasting 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor can withstand even the most intense daily workouts, year after year. The ample 20″ by 56″ running surface can perfectly handle your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running; and the robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use. You can be confident that comfort will never be an issue because the deck is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
FEATURES: TECHNOLOGY, CONFIGURATION, & CONVENIENCE
Fitness Town chose LifeSpan because of our aligned values around breaking down the barriers to movement, their quality product and their upstanding service. LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise, and live in sustainable, healthy ways. Their quality products and innovative vision have inspired fitness and wellness as a way of everyday life since the brand was introduced in 2001. By specializing in solutions created uniquely for the home, gym, workplace, and everywhere in between, LifeSpan is helping to empower individuals to find better health regardless of the setting.
Why you should bring Cardio Equipment home?
- 4-season / 24HR training safely – No limitations or concerns due to weather or time-of-day
- Reduced or controlled impact for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Steady/safe/controlled terrain for injured, recovering, or aging bodies
- Health benefits of cardio exercise equipment include: improved heart/cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps to regulate blood sugar, can reduce asthma symptoms, can reduce chronic pain, can aid in sleep, increases daily caloric burn to reduce fat, can strengthen the immune system, shown to boost your mood, contributes to a reduced risk of falls.
Buying a Treadmill
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality treadmills that pass our expert team’s test. After decades in the fitness industry, we have a good understanding of your needs, no matter your age or level of fitness. We consider popular preferences, diverse physical stature, and training requirements from low to high intensity. You can rest assured that products at Fitness Town have passed our test and we are a match for you. Now we just need to fit you and your environment with the treadmill that moves you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing treadmills:
- Your stride length: If you are tall, you’ll need a treadmill with a long enough deck to accommodate your stride. Remember that your stride is longer when run. If you’re over 6′, we recommend trying a treadmill at one of our stores.
- Your weight: Manufacturers post maximum weight limits. If equipment longevity is important to you and you are at the top end of the weight limit, you might want to consider a treadmill with a higher weight limit. This is because higher weight (especially exercising at higher intensity) will cause greater wear and tear on the treadmill. Regular maintenance will help but it’s important to get the right treadmill for your size.
- Your training goals: If you plan to walk 30 min a day a few times a week, you can get away with a value priced (lower cost) treadmill. If you plan to run at high intensity for an hour a day, you will enjoy your treadmill experience and your treadmill will last longer if you look for a higher-end commercial-grade treadmill.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household using the treadmill impacts the frequency of use and, therefore, the wear and tear on the treadmill. We carry mid-to-high end treadmills
- Do you cohabitate? If you live above someone or will you be using the treadmill in close quarters? Consider the noise level of the treadmill. The motor, suspension, and a good under-treadmill matt are variables that impact noise.
- Your environment: If space is limited, consider one of our folding options with wheels that make tucking your treadmill away easy. But, remember, it’s not the 80s anymore; we don’t have to hide equipment in the basement and bedroom anymore. Fitness equipment design has come a long way and having your treadmill in a common area will not only increase the likelihood that you’ll use it; it’s a bit of a lifestyle statement you can be proud of.
- Cool Features: Notice we list this last. That’s because the considerations above will help you narrow down your most important requirements. These days, even entry level treadmills come with some pretty swank features like connectivity, sleek consoles, and more. IMPORTANT: Don’t be swayed to buy a treadmill just because of a cool Connected Fitness App that lets you run with friends or with an instructor. You can use those apps with ANY treadmill so get the right treadmill at the right quality and price for you.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.