HOIST® Commercial RPL-5363 Seated Calf Raise
Sturdy and smartly designed Seated Calf Raise with self-aligning thigh pad and dynamic adjustments for personalized training. Offers improved calf-building results and strengthens your lower leg.Item # RPL-5363-A
Out of Stock
Wear Resistant Weight Pegs
The nickel-plated weight peg in front of the Hoist 5363 Seated Calf Raise is fully wear-resistant and accommodates varying weight sizes. You can easily switch between weights by pulling out the previous size and fitting in your desired one through the center hole. It is designed to make the weight plates align evenly to give the same load bearing on both legs.
Multicolor Upholstery Seats and Thigh Pad
Personalize your gym room with your desired upholstery colour. The Hoist 5363 Seated Calf Raise is designed in 12 different colours to give you a variety to choose from. Furthermore, the seat and thigh pad are designed with top-quality upholstery fabric that is highly durable. You can rely on the high-density foam padding to help reduce muscle fatigue during leg workouts and give you the best enjoyable fitness experience. Engage in leg workouts and stamina-building exercises without any hassle using this adjustable Seated Calf Raise that supports your physical activity
Heavy-duty Steel Construction
The Hoist 5363 Seated Calf Raise combines quality design and superior frame that makes it a must-have workout bench for fitness fanatics looking for perfect legs. The bench pad and weight holder are supported by solid steel construction that holds up the weights to give you an exceptional exercise experience. No matter how long it’s used, the adjustable Hoist 5363 Seated Calf Raise maintains its platinum coating. The metal frames are sweat and moisture-resistant, allowing you to maximize use for as long as possible
Maximize value and leg workout efficiency with this strength equipment precision built with superb components and unique space-saving features. With an assembly size of 62.50” x 30.25” x 40.25”, it gives you more room for your workout routines and is fairly lightweight for users who seek to move it to storage after use. It simply combines practical yet innovative design with performance and versatile functionality. The heavy-duty alloy steel frame and highly durable upholstery seat and thigh pad further confirm its quality features. Its fully ergonomic construction also ensures maximum mobility for leg exercises enabling you to reach your goals.
Ideal For Home and Commercial Use
Build calf muscles, stamina, and better stability through intense home and gym workout sessions using Hoist 5363 Seated Calf Raise. Eliminate those calf fats and strengthen your lower legs at your best convenience. This adjustable Seated Calf Raise equipment can be used by amateur trainers and long-time fitness fanatics looking to build better leg muscle strength and maintain a perfectly toned lower body. You can effectively use this high-performance equipment for stamina exercises and combine fitness app training to get the best results from your workout sessions.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose HOIST because they design equipment that allows our customers to bring the commercial gym experience home, providing the feel and features you love for smaller spaces. We are an exclusive distributor of HOIST in the Greater Vancouver area and are proud to be Canada’s #1 Commercial Distributor of HOIST products in 2018. We are proud to partner with a brand that stands behind its products with a 10-year warranty on almost all their premium strength products and the LeMond series exercise bikes. HOIST makes it a priority to provide distinctive equipment that emphasizes natural body motion to produce maximum results.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.