HOIST® Fitness Mi1 Home Gym - 150lb
This compact multi-gym is a great option for beginners and people who are looking to spice up their exercise routine at home. 150 lb silent steel weight stack. Suitable for performing chest, shoulder, abdominal & core exercises.Item # Mi1
Shipping Calculated at checkout
2:1 Split Weight Cabling
- This ratio allows the user to perform a wide range of exercises
- Work out with 100% of the chosen resistance
Leg Extension - Standing Leg Curl
The telescoping roller pad adjusts, providing proper positioning for standing leg curls and leg extensions.
Interchangeable Press Arm Attachments
- Enables you to perform pressing exercises with strap handles or articulating handles.
- You can control both the angle and the arc of the exercise path
- Suitable for performing chest, shoulder, abdominal & core exercises
Easy Glide Inserts
- Help to make adjustments quick and smooth
- Eliminate metal-to-metal contact
- Eliminate friction
150 lb Silent Steel Weight Stack
- Upgradable to 200 lbs
- Each plate has pressed-in industrial plastic bushings
- Each plate is machined to exact specifications
- Smooth operation
- No metal-to-metal contact and no sound
Fitness Town chose HOIST because they design equipment that allows our customers to bring the commercial gym experience home, providing the feel and features you love for smaller spaces. We are an exclusive distributor of HOIST in the Greater Vancouver area and are proud to be Canada’s #1 Commercial Distributor of HOIST products in 2018. We are proud to partner with a brand that stands behind its products with a 10-year warranty on almost all their premium strength products and the LeMond series exercise bikes. HOIST makes it a priority to provide distinctive equipment that emphasizes natural body motion to produce maximum results.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.