Who Needs It?
Few people appreciate how important grip strength is. It affects your abilities in many hobbies and your performance in many sports such as golf, tennis, rock climbing, basketball, baseball, water skiing, jet skis, mountain bikes, extreme sports, softball, biking and cycling, snowmobiling, sailing, and more.
How to use
Grip Pro Trainer is very portable and easy to use, almost anywhere/anytime – at your desk, stuck in traffic, walking, on the treadmill, etc. Try 3 sets of 10-60 reps a couple times a week for best results over time. Its also great for stress relief.Increase reps as necessary.
30lb Resistance Grip Trainer
Green – 30lb max resistance (easier) for lower weight class users and warming up.
40lb Resistance Grip Trainer
Black – 40lb max resistance (medium) for average weight class users.
50lb Resistance Grip Trainer
Red – 50lb max resistance (difficult) for higher weight class users or lower-rep strength training.
In Your Home of Office
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.