GRID® 2.0 Foam Roller
The TriggerPoint Grid 2.0 is designed with a hard, hollow core that has been wrapped in EVA foam, making it firmer than traditional foam rollers. The 3-dimensional surface allows tissues to aerate while you roll.Item # GRID2BEU
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Its three-dimensional surface allows tissues to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of oxygen and blood – the nutrients needed to repair muscles.
Extra-long length for more rolling area
It is 26” length can accommodate larger bodies and offer a more stable surface area when rolling.
Hollow core design and firm compression
Its firm compression feels like a sports massage while the grid pattern channels blood and oxygen to repair muscles as you roll. Its hollow core provides added durability.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
TriggerPoint is a life-enhancing brand focused on empowering people to move and feel better. They design and develop innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands, so people of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability can feel their best wherever they are, which closely aligns TriggerPoint to Fitness Town’s values that everybody can move more at every age and any stage of fitness. TriggerPoint believes that by incorporating performance therapy into a daily routine, everyone can enhance their performance, speed up recovery time, and prevent injuries.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.