GoFit Tricep Rope
GoFit Tricep Rope is made of industrial strength nylon with durable rubber end caps. Solid steel hardware with the ability to fit any gym machine, makes it the perfect choice for tricep training.Item # GF-TROPE
Durable Cable Attachment
- Industrial strength nylon
- Durable rubber end caps
- Solid steel hardware
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town chose Go Fit because of our aligned values around helping people move more, no matter their age or stage of fitness. Since 1999, Go Fit’s goal has been to create a dramatic, positive impact by combining innovative gear with first-class instruction for real people ready to make a change. With a full range of products for core training, weight resistance, muscle pain management, yoga, and sports performance, Go Fit provides everything required to create an environment for fitness in your home or office.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Buying Cable Attachments
Fitness Town has curated a range of quality cable attachments that pass various tests from our team of experts. After decades in the fitness industry, we’ve developed a good understanding of your needs, regardless of age or fitness level. We consider everything like industry standards, diverse physical statures, and training requirements and goals. When you buy a product from Fitness Town, you can feel confident knowing that it lives up to our high standards. All that’s left is finding the perfect match for you.
Here are some things to consider when comparing our cable attachments:
- Is it multi-functional? Consider your training goals when purchasing cable attachments. If you are only focused on targeting one body part like your lats or your triceps, you can purchase a more specific piece of equipment such as a lat bar or tricep v-press. However, if you are looking for an attachment you can use to target both, you might want to consider a more versatile attachment like a straight bar or a tricep rope.
- The grip: Most often, your grip is the first thing to fail during an exercise. The type of grip on your attachment can contribute to this. Consider if you want your attachment to have a comfortable grip that will protect your hands from discomfort or an ultra-grippy surface that will help you hold on longer. We offer attachments that have both rubber grips and knurled patterns so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
- Number of people and frequency of use: The number of people in your household and the frequency of use on your attachments will impact the wear and tear. Consider the material the attachment is made from to ensure maximum durability. Frequent use of rubber attachments may wear out faster, so if your attachments see a lot of action, opt for one made of solid steel or aluminum.
- Cleaning and maintenance: Just like the rest of your house, you’ll want to keep your home gym nice and clean. Some attachments will naturally harbor more germs than others, like rubber or foam. Keep this in mind if there are multiple users in your gym.
- Is it ergonomic? Ergonomic handles and grips ensure the maximum longevity of your lifting career. Consider attachments with rotating handles or attachment joints to reduce the stress on your wrists, elbows, and shoulders.
The finish: The finish of your attachment will impact its durability. Look for an attachment that is made of hard chrome or aluminum to ensure that your equipment lasts a long time without breaking down.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.