Fitness Town Wall Mount PullUp Bar System
Premium equipment for bodyweight exercises. Challenging strength training, mental and physical health booster, increased fitness level, improved grip strength, high forearm and shoulder impact.Item # FH2320
Out of Stock
Build Upper Body Strength
Ideal gym equipment for home & crossfit to sculpt & build upper body muscle. Use for pull ups, chin ups, hanging leg raises and abdominal workouts.
Heavy Duty Frame
This pull up bars feature heavy-duty steel wall frames for rigidity, reliability and long-lasting performance. It has a high maximum user weight capacity of 900 kg and it’s suitable for all users.
Open Ended Design
This chin-up bar has an open ended design which allows attaching multiple brackets when using a suitable 1in pipe. Its black sleek finish ensures a stylish look in all gym set ups.
Wall Fixings Supply
Quick and easy assembly, this pull-up bar has all the fixings and fixtures to securely mount the pull up frame to the wall. It is the ideal piece of gym equipment for all garage and home gyms or studios.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Strength Equipment home?
- Strength Equipment brings gym training home, offering weighted push and pull exercises in a broad range of motion
- A common myth is that strength equipment is for young people, body builders, or people serious about sculpting their bodies through muscle growth. Though strength training can be used for those purposes, it’s primarily designed to support the body’s functional abilities
- Moving weight (pushing, pulling, lifting, etc.) plays a critical role in maintaining our body’s functional abilities (bone density, mobility, balance, strength, endurance, etc.) and optimal body composition (fat vs. muscle)
- Increasing muscle mass will increase your total daily energy used (calories) which contributes to fat loss. In other words, it’s strength and not just cardio that helps you lose fat.
- The Strength Equipment category of fitness equipment does require some square footage, though we carry a broad range of configurations and sizes that will surprise you with their ability to offer a full-body strength routine in a more compact space. It is considered by some to be less intimidating and possibly safer or more controlled than using free-weights
- If Strength Equipment isn’t going to fit in your space, it’s important to look at Free Weights and Accessories that provide push and pull resistance.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.