Fitness Town 30' Climbing Rope
Ideal for both professional and amateur sports lovers. Boot camp, obstacle course races, CrossFit, wrestling and gymnastics. Grip strength development, increased aerobic activity, improved endurance.Item # FH023
Out of Stock
Sturdy Braided Construction
Fitness Town Climb Rope is constructed of heavy-duty sisal rope. This climbing rope provides a good feel with easy grip and supports up to 500 pounds when mounted correctly.
30 FT Length X 1.5 Inch Diameter
The Fitness Town Climb Rope is excellent for all kinds of exercises, such as climbing, up-down waves, tug-of-war, etc. It can be used to improve grip strength, develop upper body, and enhance the coordination and agility!
Easy to Install and Use
Our Climb Rope features heat shrink end caps with a high-quality black rubber cover to prevent fraying, as well as provide better grip and protection for your hands.
Convenient for Storage and Transport
The flexible design makes the rope easy to carry and fits easily into your gym bag so that you can take it anywhere. Just roll up the rope after use and store it in a dry place without taking up too much space.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.