Fitness Town 30' Agility Ladder
Increase your speed, agility, coordination, quickness, and improve joint and brain health. The perfect portable and lightweight tool for outdoor and indoor agility exercises for any athlete.Item # FH015
The Perfect Cross-Training Workout
Looking for a way to mix up your workouts? Give the agility ladder a try. Fast-paced drills get your heart pumping and torch plenty of calories. Beyond that, they’re also the perfect form of cross-training for virtually any other workout or sport you’re currently competing in. Why? They improve three key fitness factors—speed, agility and quickness—in addition to strengthening your joints, ligaments and tendons. Incorporating agility ladder workouts into your fitness routine is also great for improving brain health! There’s a reason by you see the pros using agility ladders.
Compact, Portable, Bright, Quality!
This is an excellent value product. Heavy-duty construction and a handy carrying case mean you can take Fitness Town’s 30′ Agility Ladder anywhere and it will go the distance. Bright colours make it visible when placed on any surface.
Personal Trainer, Matt Marciano, demonstrates some patterns you can do with an agility ladder.
In Your Workout Environment
Fitness Town carries a selection of quality, affordable home gym equipment under the house brand name. Sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world, Fitness Town brand products are carefully selected to meet industry standard requirements for safety, quality, and performance. From free weights to recovery tools and accessories, Fitness Town is proud to offer home gym equipment that helps people move more.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.