Century® VERSYS 1 Top Fight Stimulator
A revolutionary fight simulator, this freestanding bag features unique additions like top and base handles, making it the perfect training tool for beginners to pros.Item # 10184/10184B
Shipping Calculated at checkout
Double the Handles, Double the Strikes
Unlike traditional freestanding punching bags, the Versys VS.1 is designed with two sets of canvas handles – one set at the top of the bag and one set at the bottom. These are strategically placed to help you perfect your knee strikes and takedowns, making it great for beginners to perfect their technique.
Built to Take a Beating
This freestanding bag is made of an all-vinyl shell, canvas straps, and a sand-filled base. Century chose heavy-duty products to build the Versys VS.1 to ensure it could withstand your toughest training sessions and most brutal beatdowns.
Train Anytime, Anywhere
The Versys VS.1 was created with a no hassle installation. Simply zip the bag into the base and you’re ready to get to work! Without the need for hanging fixtures or bag stands and the added convenience of the bag disassembling into two parts, you can easily transport it anywhere you want to work on some new moves.
• Natural rebounding properties
• Large striking surface
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Century Martial Arts has grown to be a trusted world leader of martial arts equipment since their beginnings in 1976. Century has designed some of the best known and most iconic pieces of martial arts gear, like the Wavemaster®, the original freestanding training bag, and the BOB® body opponent bag. If you’re looking for martial arts equipment for training at home, look no further than this ‘martial artist tested and approved’ brand made in the USA, available at Fitness Town.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.