Century® Heavy Bag and Speed Bag Platform
Train speed and power without sacrificing any home gym space with this dual Heavy Bag Stand and Speed Platform. Durable heavy-gauge steel built for abuse.Item # 108708
Effective 2-In-1 Training
This heavy-duty stand and platform support speed bags and heavy bags up to 100 lbs simultaneously, for a 2-in-1 training tool that doesn’t take up double the space. The speed bag includes a locking pin that attaches to a swivel for effective training.
- Made of Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Adjustable Height
Built with the highest quality materials, the Century Heavy Bag Stand is designed with heavy-duty, powder-coated 3-inch steel tubing. It supports up to 100lbs weight bag and offers superior stability to your workout needs.
Get the best value for money and enjoy the sturdiness of this stand. The powder coating on the Century Heavy Bag stand creates an attractive finish while simultaneously providing scratch-resistant resilience for your outdoor workouts.
With an assembly of premium materials, this heavy bag stand is built for extra flair, strength, and stability, letting you hit your training targets without limit.
Easy Stand Assemblage
Kick off your fitness routine effortlessly without compromising your workout due to poor installation or time-wasting. The Century Heavy Bag Stand is unbelievably easy to assemble, so you can start punching away in no time.
With a seamless set-up design, this Heavy Bag Stand comes with a detailed manual guide that directs you through 30 minutes of quick-fit installation time.
Unlike most stands, its simple design relieves you of extra stress and gets you hooked while motivating you to achieve your unique fitness goals.
Lateral/Vertical Adjustable Speed Bag Platform
The Century Heavy Bag stand is a no-limits boxing stand that offers you professional MMA, kickboxing, or boxing training irrespective of your height or level. Its vertically adjustable speed bag platform adjusts from 67” to 79”, giving you a custom-built workout experience.
It also has adjustable legs and can be set in any corner, occupying minimal floor space. This Century Heavy Bag stand is simply a perfect choice that lets you conveniently improve your confidence, and body image anywhere.
Stable and Safe Bag Stand
- Upright Heavy Bag Stand
- 3 Weight Pegs
As the most innovative training stand in the market today, the Century Heavy Bag Stand allows you to work out in a professional home setting without having to drill holes in the walls or ceiling. Train comfortably in your workout room, basement, den, or bedroom with the help of this two-station heavy bag stand.
Enjoy a sturdy steel construction that will give you the same vibration-free punching experience and swing rate for years. You also get the smoothest fight training workout sessions on a formidable stand with three(3) weight pegs to ensure robust and safe workout equipment.
Pivotable Swivel Technology
Promptly switch things up on a super-fast Speed Bag Platform equipped with the cutting edge swivel technology that lets you easily change speed bags. This pivotable swivel technology suspends the speed bag most innovatively while slickly providing you with 360-degree access around the bag.
The Century heavy bag stand is the best value for money option available that’s finessed to give you outstanding and perfect fitness results.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Century Martial Arts has grown to be a trusted world leader of martial arts equipment since their beginnings in 1976. Century has designed some of the best known and most iconic pieces of martial arts gear, like the Wavemaster®, the original freestanding training bag, and the BOB® body opponent bag. If you’re looking for martial arts equipment for training at home, look no further than this ‘martial artist tested and approved’ brand made in the USA, available at Fitness Town.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.