Century® Brave™ Boxing Glove (Unisex, Grab Tab Wrist Strap)
Essential equipment for boxers and high-intensity training enthusiasts. Reduced impact of punches, increased blow duration, wide force spread, large surface area and heavily padded design.Item # 1473105P-910712
Internal Grip Bar
The Century Brave boxing Gloves feature an internal grip bar for correcting fist formation and reducing hand fatigue, and mesh palms for maximum comfort and protection.
Grab Tab Patches
The Brave Boxing Gloves feature Grab Tab patches that help easily secure both gloves, making it easy to put on your second glove!
Durable Polyurethane Construction
Durable PU leather excellent latex material. Thanks to the wide Velcro, the Brave Boxing Gloves do not slip when punched against the sandbag.
IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Century Martial Arts has grown to be a trusted world leader of martial arts equipment since their beginnings in 1976. Century has designed some of the best known and most iconic pieces of martial arts gear, like the Wavemaster®, the original freestanding training bag, and the BOB® body opponent bag. If you’re looking for martial arts equipment for training at home, look no further than this ‘martial artist tested and approved’ brand made in the USA, available at Fitness Town.
Why you should bring Accessories & Conditioning Equipment home?
- Accessories & Conditioning includes a broad range of tools to help you optimize training at home and on the go
- It includes monitoring tools, resistance (for strength and balance), mobility, stability, rehabilitation, training-specific tools (yoga, floor exercise, MMA, Boxing, etc)
- The options are limitless. It can be hard to know what you need without some guidance. And we might have an accessory that you haven’t heard of to help you with a goal or challenge! Ask in the chat or visit a store if you aren’t sure.
- Warning: this category is susceptible to fads that don’t work. Don’t worry, you won’t find those at Fitness Town. All of our products are reviewed by our expert team which includes trainers, kinesiologists, and diverse training and sport backgrounds.
- Another warning: there are a lot of poor-quality accessories online. If it’s cheap… It’s cheap. We carry a mid- to high-quality range. If you’re a casual user, our lower cost items will probably be all you need but choose the higher cost items if you use them regularly in your household. This will help us all reduce the amount of fitness accessories in our landfill.
- To help you select the appropriate accessories for you, we’ve categorized them common needs, interests, and uses.
Expert Guidance To Help You Choose
Fitness equipment is highly personal and studies show that the right fit has a big impact on your consistency, enjoyment, and success. The Fitness Town Difference is our commitment to fitting you with equipment that will go the distance. We want you to build an environment for fitness that removes barriers and makes it easier for you to move more, at any age and every stage. Let us help you discover what moves you.